Monday, December 15, 2014

The 15th Door And Toralei Special

Meoow!



Today I am the one to open the advent calendar door, Toralei Stripe!
And afterwards Clawdeen begged me to post some links or so, but since when do I do what the others tell me?
I have a better idea! I make a special... about myself!

Okay, but first I open that door.



I could tell the others that nothing is behind it, perhaps...



Okay, I don't. It is a stamp with a picture of Draculaura sitting on a parcel... why is there never a picture of me anywhere?



The stamp itself has a scullette on it. Meow... I get some ideas where I could make stamps with it...walls, Cleos books... I have other ideas...



But now I begin with the Special about a cute werecat - me!

This is the first of the outfits in my warderobe, the christmas dress and hat in one of my favourite colours - orange. Clawdeen made it for me as all of my self made outfits. I guess I have to thank her for that.
And ask for some more... one can never have enough fashion!



Okay, here is how I came here. I love this rocking outfit! And I brought my cute little sabre tooth tigre with me, Sweet Fangs!



And here is me trying out a brand new scratching tree. I love it... let my claws get in purrfect shape. Here I wear an outfit I got at the maul, a tiger striped black and silver skirt, black t-shirt, orange and black checkered neckerchief, a silver belt with studs and some fangtastic black peeptoe shoes with orange chiefs!
Also, on the day I was at the cinema and saved some tickets from the film I was in and a pair of 3-D glasses!



Here is the first crochet fashion Clawdeen made for me. The picture is blurry and Clawdeen promised me to make a better one but she didn't yet, so I have to show you this one. It is a red neckholder top and a silver skirt. Its my favourite summer outfit.



Here is another one for summer, this time sewn. The top is fuzzy stretch material in black and the skirt is magenta.



For the fall, I have this orange striped crochet dress, black hat and shawl.



This is my nightwear, orange shorty pajamas and red warm overknee tights with fitting sleeping mask. Its cuddly and warm.



Another combination I can wear in summer is my camouflage outfit. Here you see the front.
It is an offwhite top, an orange skirt and a camouflage vest with beige fuzzy edging. 



Here is the back of the vest so you can see the camouflage pattern in green. It has narrow shoulders and you can see the straps of the top below. Its really my style!



Here is my swimwear. A tankini in serveral red and yellow tones and a cute bag to place my stuff in with a cat or perhaps lions head. It loos pink but its more a salmon colour.



And here is my sportswear: a dark red and black striped top with pink felt T application and fitting pink shorts plus fitting dark red leg warmers and sweatband for my head.



Well, thats everything I have so far, but there is much more on my wishlist. Winter clothes, a party dress, something for spring and something for work, special outfits for special occasions. Clawdeen told me she can't do everything at once, but I hope she hurries up a bit so I get more!

Well, I guess that was it.
I wish you a purrfect rest of advent,

Toralei!
















No comments:

Post a Comment