Friday, December 19, 2014

Opening Door Nr 19 And A Music Video

Hello Fans!



Here is Catty Noir.
Today it is on me to open the 19th door of the advent calender.
After this I want to recomment another YouTube Video for you. You shouldn't miss that one.



Let's go to the calender first and open it.



Today, there are two more stickers you can use to write your name on them or else.
One of them has another picture of Draculaura on the left and a Scullette on the right.
The other one is the first thing in the calendar that has a picture of Clawdeen on the left. She will love it. On the right there are two snowflakes.



Okay. Well, now it is link time.
There are great Monster high Videos out there.
Here is one I really like very much.
It is a stop-motion music video made by Mh Motion.

If you didn't see it yet, you really should have a look, it is so clawsome!
Here it is:



You can find more fangtastic videos on their Youtube channel, latest is a little christmas video with some of our pets. The girls of the Ever After High also are the stars of some video.

Here is their channel:





Well, that maybe wasn't much to tell on a Friday, but there had been so many exiting things the whole last week. Why not have a look on our last posts if you have missed them?

Clawdeen told me she will go on with the daily posts until the 24th.  Then, as usually, she will only post once a week, on Fridays if possible.

For today, there is nothing left I could tell you so I say goodbye!

xxx love, Catty xxx





2 comments:

  1. i like catty's outfit! if it had been pink, that would have been too much. but this color choice is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was my thought when I made this one as well. Pink as acessoires are great for her, but a whole dress with hat would have been too much. I thought of silver but then realized that none of my christmas dresses had special effect yarns, Black would have been nonsense as well because of her teint. So I took grey instead and it perfectly worked out for Catty. I think it brings out her magenta hair even better! So I sure will use some grey for her in the future too.

    ReplyDelete