Thursday, December 18, 2014

Opening Door Nr 18 and Lab Partners

Hi Blogreaders,



Today its on us to open the 18th calender door, Cleo de Nile...

...and Deuce Gorgone.



First Deuce will be the one that opens the calendar.



Then I will tell you something about... well, my longer hair and fun I had yesterday with Ghoulia.

Cool. Then its better I now start with the calendar.



Its a small one on the bottom left corner. Hm... some paper....



Well, there are two nice stickers. One is showing Draculaura and christmas parcels, a scullette and some snowflakes...



The other sticker shows Lagoona Blue and a similar background.
Now back to Cleo, she can't wait it.



Yes, thats true. So, about my longer hair and different streaks and new make-uo.
Ghoulia and I made a girls day yesterday. It was about time.
First we walked into the maul where we went to the coiffeur. Before I have used one of my dad's potions that made my hair grow long again. I felt it was time for a change.
Ghoulia and me got brand new cuts and I got some new highlights also, then we went to Viperine, talked a bit and she made professional new make-ups for both of us.

Then we went to Ghoulia and had a lab day which is more her thing, but it was fun.
I'll show you.



Mr. Hack told us to be Lab Partners and to work together on a project, so we decided to create a new perfume. (The cupboard was lended by Barbie).



After serveral tries, we managed to find the perfect fragrance...
and we also came up with some new potions after some old family recipies of my grandmummy.



Here is the outside of our journal.



And here are the records.



But of course it wouldn't be me not to show you that we shopped the perfect Lab outfits before. Here is mine, but I show you all the details.



This is the perfect new dress I found. It would be a shame to make it dirty so I also bought a lab coat.
I also bought a golden necklace with a snake and two new bracelets, one round and golden and one black and triangulary.



On this picture you can see my new make-up and the hair better. You also may see that I also bought some new golden earrings showing some elements and the most fangtastic safety goggles, framed with a golden cobra!



Here is my new lab coat. Its of course important to look good in school as well, especially when you are the one in the spotlight.



I also bought new shoes and bandages that perfectly fit the dress.

And now to Ghoulias new look.



I see that we forgot to take a photo of her complete look, but we made some of the details. Her complete look you can also see on the lab picture that shows both of us together.
Here is Ghoulias new dress showing the periodic table of the elements.



I told her to took her glasses off so that she can show you her new make-up better. As you see, make-up and the new haircut look awesome on her. She has a cute black new hairband with a little red brain highlight, also element earrings in red and two new bracelets, one black and one in red.



This is her new lab coat, it has some brain pattern on the edges.



And she got these new sneakers.



Well, this was all for today.

We wish you a great rest of advent.

xxx Cleo xxx

...and Deuce!



















No comments:

Post a Comment