Monday, December 8, 2014

The 8th door And Some More Outfits

Hello, Blogreaders!


Today I am honored to be the one opening the door of the advent calendar, Jinafire Long.

And afterwards, I'll show you the rest of the christmas outfits Clawdeen finished.
One of them you see here, its mine.

Now I'll open the calendar.



Well, what could hide behind the door with half of Frankies head?



Oooh! It is a little puzzle! I love this one!
we chinese dragons love mysteries and riddles, so this one couldn't be more perfect for me!



Unpacked, it has 9 pieces in black and white.
And it shows somebody of us. Who could it be?



It is a very cute picture of Abbey Bominable! 
And since it is b/w, you can colour it later! I love this one, really.



Well, left today is showing you the rest of Clawdeens outfits for christmas. Here is mine, again. You know I make fashion myself, but this is Clawdeens series, and she chose green for me which perfectly goes with my shoes.



For Catty Noir, she came up with one in grey which, I must say, is looking really fangtastic on her. Her magenta hair seems to shine even more! So cool!



And the last outfit this year belongs to Catrine de Mew. It is blue and not as I would have suggested lilac or something like that. But this light blue so fits to her eyes, and she was purring loudly when doing the photoshot.

Well, for today, everything is told.

Bye for today,

 I love you all,

Jinafire!








No comments:

Post a Comment