Saturday, July 29, 2017

REVIEW: Monster Family Pawla Wolf


Hello Blogmonsters,

here is Clawdeen Wolf with the latest blogspot.

Sorry that I don't hava an entry photo for you this week, I simply forgot to take one.

***

This week one more family member of the Wolf arrived here.

After Moanica, Clawd, Howleen and myself, I am prowd to present you one of my smallest sisters:

Here is

MONSTER FAMILY PAWLA WOLF




She comes in a purple box that has a purple picture frame printed on, one picture of me with some of my smaller family members, the Monster high Logo and a logo that says:
"Monster Family - Clawdeen Wolf".

I guess this is because it is my family, but the name of my little sister is Pawla.




The boxes back is as usually black with spider web motives and some infearmation about the dolls, and there are also two pictures of the Wolf youngsters,
as well as small photos of two more Monster Familys you can buy solo and have Pawlas age:

Ebby Blue which is a sister of Lagoona and Fangelica who is a cousin of Draculaura.




This is a close-up of the artwork on the back of the box.

You see, there are more of my siblings and me on the left picture:

My baby sister Weredith and my brother Barker who has Pawlas age.
The other pic shows Barker and weredith too.




When opening the box you will find everything pinned on a mainly yellow background that shows a sleeping room scene.




Pawla comes with some bedtime accessories:

A plastic purple cussion which looks cute but of course isn't very cozy,
Pawlas favourite yellow Teddy Bear which is yellow and has just one eye and a purple bow around its neck
A pink Bedtime Story book with a moon motive at the front and a monster tounge hanging out of its top site.




The book has also a closure at one site and can be opened. In it you will find two bedtime story pictures as a relief.




But of course you want to see Pawla herself, and here she is wearing two dark brown curly pigtails with aqua coloured streaks and a nightgown with accessories.

As all of the Wolf family members, she has a brown skin and fur.

I know that many of you are not a big fan of  her hairy legs and HUGE hands and feet.

But this is a Wolf thing. 
We are monsters, don't forget, and what normies think looks ugly looks clawsome to us maybe.

The hands and feet of my little siblings are still nearly wolf claws.
The will get better in changing their shape the older they grow, you see?

So this is why Pawla (and Barker) still have hands and feet like that and a wolf tail and my baby sister has nearly a wolf face.

They are just little Werewolfs.




One of Pawlas claws is bent in front of her body so she can carry her Teddy bear in her arms.

It will make it difficult though to design new clothes for her, I guess, but I will try soon.




But whatever you think of my sisters arms and legs, doesn't she have the cutest face?

Her eyes are yellow with a curious expression, she has a dark brown wolf nose, some cute freckles and a light purple mouth with little white fangs.

On her head she has a light purple sleeping mask which has a closed-eye wolf theme shape.





Around her neck Pawla is wearing a yellow bow necklace that matches with the fabric her nightgown is made of.
The gown has a black and aqua coloured zigzag pattern with yellow wolf eyes on the black and purple paws on the aqua zigzags.

The back is complete aqua without a pattern.

At the bottom there is some cute ruffled mesh in light purple colour printed on.




As always, when there are boo MH body types, I show them to you without clothes.
So here you have a look at Pawlas body.

She has articulation at her neck, arms and legs but no ellbow or knee joints which is totally okay for myself for such a small doll.

I wish though, as I told you, Pawla would be able to move her bended arm a little more because it would be easier then to create clothes for her or do different poses.

The only movement at her shoulder and leg joints are up and down.




And here is, as last picture, Pawlas back.

As you can see, she has a big Wolf tail.

It has a joint too so you can move it around and pose it different ways, but you can not pull it out of her back as on the normal size MH Werecat dolls, Jinafire or else.

Also the picture allows you to see that Pawlas hand - or paw - has cute paw cussion detail on the inside.


Well, I hope you liked the review I did and I could help you decide if you like my little sister or not.

I, personally, totally love her, she is so cute!


Well, its time to say goodbye now and as always wish you


a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!


💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment