Saturday, December 6, 2014

Opening the 6th door and the new MH Magazine

Hi Ghouls And Mansters!

Today it is me opening the calendar, Howleen Wolf!



I am exited, but not alone about that!
Today is Nikolaus (Santa Claus).
German Kids place their boots in front of their doors the evening before, and when Nikolaus comes, there are usually treats in them brought by him.
To some of the kids, Nikolaus comes in person, accompanied by Knecht Ruprecht who is his helper.
He brings his golden book, and good children get rewarded while, in the old time, bad children had been punished. But Knecht Ruprecht seems to be a little bit milder with his punishments nowadays. But sometimes, he still does.
Of course children don't like him....

I am exited because I so hope that Nikolaus comes to me as well. I hope he comes to werewolfs too. I left my biggest pair of boots outside and hope nobody of my family won't chew them up instead....
Though I fear Knecht Ruprecht a little bit as well because I wasn't sooo good this year, I think...

Well, now I will be and do what you are waiting for. I open the 6th door!



Oooh, mine is huge....
wow... it is...



A pair of pink scissors! We can need them so badly, who couldn't? Somehow this house is often lack of scissors. I mean, we have some everywhere, but if you need one you usually can't find one anywhere.

So, that was the calendar.

Yesterday, the new Monster High Magazine came out in Germany.
It looks like this:



It is a huge extra this month, and something useful.



It is a vanity bag.
I like this one.
You can of course use it for your make-ups, but it also is nice for putting some doll fashion in it while you travel, for example.

It is black and on the bottom it says Monster High and there is a cute picture of Frankie, Draculaura, my sis Clawdeen, Cleo, Lagoona and Ghoulia on it.



Well, Clawdeen told me not to spoiler the magazine.
She didn't need to! Of course I don't!

But I tell you... neutral things about it.
There are always two comics in the mag, fashion, movie and book tips, giveaways, riddles, gossip and else.
We really like it...

...oh yes, I have to spoiler a LITTLE bit!
Clawdeen tells you what is in her handbag!
Hehe.... she never told ME! Now I know, which COULD be useful in future...

Nah. Today is Nikolaus, and I am a bad wolfie?
I'm not. Didn't tell anything, did I?
at least I didn't spoiler what IS in there, you have to read this yourself!

Um...

time to say goodbye!

Love and kisses,

Howleen!






No comments:

Post a Comment