Saturday, December 20, 2014

The 20th Door, A Christmas Story And Skelitas Christmas

Hello, Blogreaders!



Today it is on me to open door Nr. 20, and I am Clawdia Wolf, Clawdeens older sister.
Afterwards I have a nice christmas story for you and also, we got a picture of our Skelitas new home that I want to show you.
As usually, I begin with the calendar.



Door Nr 20 means christmas is very close. And there is...



...a black pencil.



Well, now to the promised story.
You all may know that I love to write storys, and I love to read them as well.
There are some books about us out in the stores, but there is so much more!

Did you ever read fanfiction?
They are stories, written by Monster High Fans. They may include own characters or they simply are about the official ones.
For example, our blog is kind of fan fiction as well. It is not the official told story.
There are hundreds of nice storys out there in several languages.

Today I have a link to one of them. I searched for a different one I once read but didn't find that one.
Instead, I found a nice christmas story written by Goth Albino Angel on www.fanfiction.net

Here it is:



If you like to read, I hope you enjoy the story. If so, read more of them. They can be totally clawsome and inspiring. Or write one yourself, perhaps. It is fun.

Well, but I promised you more.

Yesterday we got a picture of Skelita.
You remember? Shortly after Halloween, she moved away from here.




And here is a picture of her and Marisol Coxi in her new home.
As you can see, she is fine and seems to have new friends. She is in her christmas dress as well and gives her winterhat to Marisol. I like the picture. Aren't they cute together?
The shot was made by superhappy. Thank you so much for showing us Skelita feels fine.



For today, the blogspot now is done.
I wish you a great weekend.
A wonderful 4th of advent.
Whatever clawsome and fangtastic.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Clawdia Wolf





No comments:

Post a Comment