Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Opening Door Nr 9, Rumors And Doll Repaints

Hi bloggers,


Today its both of us opening the advent calendar door!



First I will open the door, Frankie Stein.



And afterwards me, Neightan Rot, will show you a nice page with doll repaints.
After that, we both are going to tell you a little bit about rumours we heard about us.



But now it is time for me to open door Nr 9.



Aha. Feels strange. What is it?



It is a paper clip! Here you see it from one side.



And here its how it looks from the front. It is again a picture of Ghoulia on it, sitting next to some parcels. The clip itself is pink.



Now it is my turn to give you the link to a pinterest page.
You will find clawsome doll repaints there from different artists.
You can find hundreds of very talented people out there giving us complete new looks. Its so difficult to choose faves.
Thats why we chose following link. There you can find repaints from many different artists.


But there are many, many more. You can find those artists in Facebook Monster High Groups, on Etsy, on Pinterest, on Ebay... everywhere. Some of them you can even buy! Perhaps you do repaints or customs yourself?
Please tell us. Post a link in the comments! People may be interested.

Sigh... now to something else....



There are some rumours about us, Neightan and me!
Now, Neightan, are we a couple? It seems people want to know...

Yes, I know.
We tell them....

We are just friends! At the moment.
I mean... we really, really like each other very much, don't understand me wrong.
but I am still so young and I am unsure of many things.

So, before getting a couple, we want to know each other better first. Makes sense, doesn't it?
But when we do, everything is open, of course.
We just... need more time together.

I hope you can live with this. We can... for now.

And now everything for today has been told
and we want to say goodbye!

Please come back tomorrow.

xoxox Frankie

and hugs from Neightan!



No comments:

Post a Comment