Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Opening Door Nr 16 And Abbey In The Woods

Hello readers of blog,



Today it is me to open the door of advent calender, Abbey Bominable, and afterwards I tell you a bit about where I been yesterday.



I have got door Nr 16 and it is largest door on calendar.



Behind was a ruler which was nice. It has a picture of Ghoulia, Draculaura, the MH Logo, a scullette and some parcels on it.



And now I tell you what I did yesterday. I have some pictures to demonstrate.



Usually Cleo and Clawdeen like to travel around and we others stay home, but yesterday I went into the woods to find perhaps some moss for the crib and a christmas tree. The wood was next to Waukemicke which is a cute little village near where I live.

As you can see, there I found enough moss.



And I found caves under giant trees. Do you think somebody living there?



Also, I found tiny little bit of snow. But didn't find a christmas tree my size to surprise my homemates with, sadly. 
And the tiny little bit of snow was not enough for me.
So I went back home without.

And when I was at home again it suddenly strongly began to snow.
Sadly, it is all gone by now. I miss snow very much but some of the others say they don't need some.
Cleo said she misses desert sand.

That was all to tell.

I wish some winter fun for you all,

Goodbye,

xxx Abbey Bominable xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment