Monday, December 22, 2014

Opening Door Nr 22 And Shoes

Hello or whatever,



I am Nefera deNile as everybody knows, heir apparent of the deNile dynasty, whatever else my younger sister tells you.
And today I will grant you my time to open this advent calendar door.
Afterwards I tell about shoes.



To make it short: Behind door Nr 22 is...



...a paper clip showing this zombie ghoul always running around after Cleo, what was her name? Ghoulia, I think. Whatever.



Well, let's talk about more important things.
Shoes.
Yes, they are. I am a model and I am a princess and it is important to present my royal feet in adequately footwear, of course.
This Clawdeen does fashion for me because I pay her for that, but I think I have to tell her its about time to create some shoes for me as well.

Did you ever create some? Would you know how to do this?
Well, at least I found some links on pinterest how to make shoes for us.
Look here:



It is a great shoe blog by Taria.
There you can find the finest shoework for dolls. It is more then one look worth.
There you can learn how to make soles and shoes for each kind of dolls.
I'd really like to have some. I dererve it of course. Also, because I am tall, its not easy for me to find the fitting footwear.



However, I granted enough of my precious time for this.
Time for me to say goodbye.

Nefera





No comments:

Post a Comment