Saturday, June 29, 2019

REVIEW: Dumbledore Mattel Doll


Hello, Wizards, Withes, Magical Creatures, Monsters, Muggles and everybody else I didn't mention!


My name is Professor Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore, O.M. (FirstClass), Grand Sorc., D. Wiz, X.J. (sorc.), S. of Mag. Q., Defence against the dark Arts Professor, Transfiguration Professor, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards and Chief Warlock of the Wizen Garmot.

For those who already knew, forgive me for boring you, and for those who didn't know, shortly I am

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE.

I was headmaster and teacher of many withes and wizards, some of those famous, others less. Two of those had been Harry Potter and Newt Scamander.

And this my review, and it will be shorter as introducing me to you.

Above, you can see me in the box as a muggle toy (it can't move itself without help, so its logic).

The box had been several times before, so I will not repeat it.





When you open it up, you can find me pinned like this on the background. I don't bring a brush or a doll stand, but I have different accessories that will be shown to you in detail on the following pictures.





Here you can see an action pose picture of me and everything I have after I am freed of this background.





Let us begin at the top.

I am a pale skinned old man without wrinkles with a long white plastic beard, white eyebrows, golden glasses without... well... any glass and I am wearing a purple wizard hat on my white hair.





Speaking of my hair, it is long and goes down to my back and you can brush it by using a doll brush. My wizard hat is from plastic and is dark purple with a few golden stars printed on, and as you can see, it ends pointed.






Without the hat and the glasses, you have a more detailed look at my face. And you may already have seen that my eyes are blue.





And here is my robe.

As Professor McGonagalls, it is all one part, including the brown belt with celtic design which is made from plastic, but sewn on.

The robe itself has two parts: a tunique part that is purple and silky and has a golden and purple border from the collar to the bottom and a coat part that is dark purple and made from velvet material with black collar and sleeves.





Here you can see it from the back. It is closed with velcro so you can open it up and maybe change it out against other clothing, maybe self made?





Under my robe, I am wearing a pair of black plastic boots. Those are black.





Well... um. This is how my body looks like. It is posable at the neck, shoulders, arms, wrists and has differently molded hands, one can hold a want. You also can bend my legs and knees.





And here is my wand which is a replica of the elder wand shown in the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts movies. It has a handle so I can savely hold it when you play with me. My personal one is a little bit warped but I am sure this is not the same always.




And we are now at the end of my review, and now you can do all those funny things you planned for this weekend.

Goodbye for today,

have a magical weekend and a frolic week,

✨✨✨

Albus Dumbledore

No comments:

Post a Comment