Sunday, December 7, 2014

Opening The 7th Door And Introducing Kylas Channel To You

'ello mes Amis,




Rochelle Goyle 'ere today to open the 7th door of the advents calendar.
Afterwards I give you the link to a great YouTube Friend I made, Kyla.
I begin with opening the door first.



I cannot wait to see what is behind this time. It is a...



... green wax crayon. My friend Catrine de Mew will love this one, because she likes crayons very much.
And Abbey Bominable will love this one too because it 'as a cute picture of 'er on it.



Now who is Kyla?
She is a great YouTuber and she does doll reviews. Mainly.
We stumbled over her side while watching the channel of Monster High Grl Dorothy, and we were fascinated at once. She is so full of exitment and joy when opening packages. She must have a big open heart. I loved her channel immediatley.

Sorry we couldn't take pictures from the net with a logo of her channel, but you can just follow the links I post 'ere now.

The first video is a gallery of pictures showing Kyla and 'er doll collection.
You can see on each pic 'ow much she loves everything she gets. She looks so 'appy on the pictures!



The next video I picked for you is about Kylas favourite Monster 'igh dolls.



And 'ere is one more video, a review about Avea Trotter, it is 'er latest doll review. There are more of them.



She 'as more toy reviews, even one about me in Scaris! Watch out 'her whole channel. You can find it here:


Now I wich you all a wonderful 2nd Advent and a nice Dimanche... means Sunday!

Au Revoir

xxx Rochelle Goyle xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment