Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Door 24: A Very Merry Christmas!

Hi Blogmonsters!



Its Clawdeen here!
Yes, I am back again, and after all my friends opened the advent calendar doors, now its my turn.
Holy evening! Isn't that great? I so love christmas.
Of course this month I had enough to do. Helping my family at home, shopping and also more sewing.
What am I going to tell you after opening the door? Well, for example I show you the new clothes I did.
Lets begin with the calendar.



The last door! Nr 24! And behind this there is something bigger.



Yeah! A high glossy black pencil case where we can put all the things in we got from the calendar!
It is really cute. It shows Lagoona and Ghoulia sitting next to each other. On the left is the Monster High logo and on the right the parcel motive from the calendar. Also, there are some snowflakes.
The back side of the case looks the same.



And now here is everything we got:
1 pencil case
2 paper clips
1 rubber
2 Stickers
4 Stickers to write your name on
3 puzzles
2 stamps
1 noteblock
1 text marker
1 scissors
1 sharpener
1 ruler
4 wax crayons
3 pencils

At the end of the calendar I must say, its really not so little.



Okay, and here are more nice things to tell you.



Some days ago, I found some fangtastic pieces of fabric in my favourite handicraft store.
A silver one, a light blue one with notes pattern and a blue and purple checkered one.
This means, I have more clawsome fabric to sew clothes for my friends, and from the silver one, I already did.

Here is the latest party fashion for some friends.
There are still some to do until everybody has party clothes, but I am not so fast with sewing .



This is what I made for Venus. i had something complete different in mind but it didn't work out as Iliked it.
So I made this black dress with flower motive and some jewel flowers. On the bottom is black lace. She also got a new pink wooden pearl bracelet.



SloMo is the first of our mansters who got new party fashion. 
Its also my first try to sew a jacket.
As you can see, it really is a party jacket with big purple paillettes. The collar is black felt.
Also, he got some black panne velvet pants, a white t-shirt and a loose white collar with sewn on bow-tie.
I like how it came out and SloMo as well.



And here is the first thing made from the new silver fabric - a party dress for Catty Noir!
At the bottom it has 2 layers of silver fringes.
She also got a silver headband, a fitting ribbon for her tail and also 2 fitting bracelets.
I think its spooktaculair and totally Catty!

Well, this could been nearly all to show you since I didn't manage to finish more party dresses, but there is one in progress at the moment.

But yesterday Google+ sent something to Calaminthe that perfectly fits in the christmas post.
It is a little video of some of the things from my first blog year. Here it is:




Now really everything left is to say goodbye for today.
We all wish you a great time with your folks. We would love to know if you got something interesting. If you want, tell us in the comments.
From now on, the blog runs weekly again, but I guess I'll be back on this weeks Friday or perhaps Saturday with the news.

We wish you a very merry christmas!

xxx Calaminthe xxx
xxx Clawdeen xxx
xxx Cleo xxx

and of course as well seasons greetings from all our other friends!





PS sorry you don't find Gigi here, christmas greetings from her too. She wasn't here yet when we made the group pictures.
















2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    gret new fashions, especially catty's beautiful dress and mo's suit! they look very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well and thank you so much for all your comments! And thank you for liking my new outfits! You are the best!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete