Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Opening Door Nr 17 And Gigi Grant

Hi Blogreaders!



Here's Lagoona Blue! There are some great news today in the blog, but before I tell you, I'll open the advent calendar door.



Okay, lets see...



It is another wax crayon, this time in orange.
But now I tell you something exiting!



Another ghoul joined our crew. She arrived yesterday.
Welcome home Gigi Grant!

Awww, thats so nice Lagoona, thank you!
I was on a Field Trip before I got here. I am so happy now to be part of the growing monster crew here.

Me too! And now if you allow, I show the photos of you so that people can see all the details of your cute outfit, okay?

Oh, okay! I feel very honoured!



So here is how Gigi arrived yesterday. 
Gigi is the daughter of a Genie  and it maybe is good luck that she came so short before christmas because she may grant a few of our wishes, perhaps.
She brought a dark purple lunchbag and a golden telescope to watch the stars. 
It means that is even more work for Clawdeen making new outfits for each of us, but Clawdeen said that doesn't matter. Its fun to her.



Here is another pic of Gigi with a nice ovservatory background.



Here is also nice box artwork. Usually, when we arrive here, we come in those boxes.



But back to Gigi herself. Gigi wears golden eyeshadow and shimmering turquise highlighter.
Her lips are magenta as well as her hair, but at the front she has an orange streak. Gigis hair is very soft, long and straight. She has green eyes, some cute freckles, pointed ears and a nice little dimple at her chin.
Under her neck, there is a pink henna tattoo of a scorpion and her body has scorpion details.



Gigi wears this cute dress with stars and zodiac motives. Its dark blue and dark purple mainly, and there is a tull piece at the front. She came with this golden necklace, also with a scorpion.



And Gigis shoes are sooo cute! They are golden and pointed at the front. The heels are telescopes, and there are some oriental details, stars and another scorpion on them. Cleo would love them too!



Thank you so much Lagoona for showing so much detail pictures of me. But now I hurry to Clawdeen because she wanted to make a christmas dress for me as well. Its about time. And then I can open as well one of the doors, one was left open so far!

Okay, I can't wait how you'll look in that one and which other clothes she will come up with for you in the future. I know she already finished two new party outfits we didn't see yet.



Well, this was todays advent calendar doll and news. Nothing left to say, so far.
But this had been a nice surprise, no?

Hugs and kisses,

xxx Lagoona! xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment