Sunday, December 21, 2014

Door 21, A Paper Doll And Some Art

Bonjour mes amis!



C'est moi, Catrine de Mew today, and I am opening the 21st calendar door.
Then, I 'ave a nice download for you and some links to beautiful art.



Oh lala! Be'ind the door is....



...another puzzle!



It 'as again 9 black and white pieces.



And putting them together, you 'ave a picture of Lagoona Blue this time.



Alors, everybody knows that I am very artsy. I love to draw myself, but also I like to visit museums and gallerys stuffed with art.
Of course I can't visit one together with you. But I can show you some Monster 'igh fanart I really like.

First piece I like is something Camalimthe once did. People in some Facebook groups may 'ave seen it before.
It is a Cleo de Nile paper doll, and you can downlowd the picture for yourself if you like, cut the pieces out and dress your paper Cleo.



'here is the doll with short cut 'air, Cleos Basic outfit and 'er snake 'issette.



And 'ere is 'er Cheerleader Outfit and 'er Schools Out Fashion.

And now I'll show you some artwork I found on deviantart.com
It wasn't easy to choose betwen all of the wonderful pictures I found there, so I 'ave serveral links for you.

This one is a nice picture of Clawdeen wolf.

'ere is nice pencil art showing moi.

Anotherone with moi and Rarity of My Little Pony. This one is so sweet.

My friend Rochelle Goyle together with Venus McFlytrap and Robecca Steam.

A funny picture with Cleo de Nile and Deuce Gorgone in the maul

The Bee Ghoul

A very beautiful Spectra

Lagoona in 'er element, together with 'er pet

Abbey playing sousaphone

Draculaura and Clawd 'aving a romantic picnic

A beautiful piece of art showing Robecca Steam.

I stop 'ere, but I could go on forever, Deviantart 'has endless stunning artwork.



Au revoir mes amis, I wish you a great 4th of advent!

xxx Catrine deMew xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment