Friday, January 9, 2015

Winter Clothing

Hi blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here again. Today its quite stormy here, the right weather to blog or make new clothes.
During the last two weeks, I finished serveral new winter outfits for some of my friends which I want to show to you now. The one I wear here is from last year.



Last week I told you that I would renew some of the older winter outfits, beginning with Deuce. Remember? I posted the picture with him wearing this outfit with a different pullover which now belongs to his christmas outfit instead. 
Here you see the new one. Its anthracite with green stripes, and I think it brings out the yellow scarf even better then the simple green pullover.



Gigi got skinny anthracite wooly pants with a pattern in dark turquise and dark green which you can't see very good. The pullover and hat are dark turquise also and have some turquise lurex effects. A pity that the photo is too dark, it looks great on her. Also she got an anthracite scarf which fits the pants. At the end of the blog I am going to post some group pictures on which you can see this outfit better.



For Venus, I made the winter outfit on the left one or two years ago. She still has this dress but likes to wear it better in summer without the cardigan and hat.
As you can see, the new winter outfit matches the hat and cardigan better. The new top is berry red and matches her pants, which are from the same flower print material I used for her party dress. Venus told me she likes it much better now and is happy to have one extra dress more now for summer.



The fourth winter outfit I can show you this week is, as Gigis, a complete new outfit and I made it for Deuces cousin Viperine. 
She got a powder pink sewn bell bottom overall, a sky blue poncho with grey fake fur border at the bottom and a baby colour mottled hat. I think it is the perfect Hippie style for her. 
The last time I made an outfit like that it was for Skelita Calaveras, but that one looked very different because of the darker colours I used. I like this version very much, even though Skelita's had been the best winter outfit I ever came up with in the years before.



I nearly forgot to tell you that SloMo got a complete new winter outfit as well! 
His crochet pullover is dark turquise and the scarf purple. The colours repeat in his pants which are sewn from one of the new cloths I found short before christmas. They are small checkered and the colours are perfect for him. Also, he got some black earmuffs. 
You can find a tutorial how to easily do them yourself if you want in my blog.



Here is again a group picture showing some of us in winter clothing. 
There you can see some details and colours better. From the left its Draculaura, Gigi Grant, my little sis' Howleen, Robecca Steam and Deuce Gorgone.



And on the last picture for today you see Venus McFlytrap, SloMo Mortavitch, Viperine Gorgone, me in my second winter oufit and Scarah Scream.

Enough stuff for this week. I hope you enjoyed it and like some of the outfits.

Hopefully next week I finish some more, we'll see.

A nice weekend and a good next week,

byebye
xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx








2 comments:

  1. Great post, I like these fun winter clothes, thank you for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and stylish clothes, I like them so much.

    ReplyDelete