Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Facebook-Page And Operetta Special

Hi Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here on a grey-skyed Sunday, and I want to brighten up the day for you with two things:



First and very important:
I have a brand new facebook page.
It goes together with the blog mainly, but right now you can already find some albums full with pictures of Cleo, me and some of our friends.
If you are interested to be part of my fb community, please bookmark that page.
You can find it here:


I really hope the link will work out for you.
If not, please tell me what the browser address is for you.




The other thing to brighten the day up is another Ghoul special:
Today with Operetta, daughter of the famous Phantom of the Opera!
Hello Operetta!

Hi Clawdeen!
Its great we do this special about me, I waited long for this day!

Really? Fangtastic!
Of course Monster High fans know your official bio, but would you please have us  let a look in your very private warderobe?

Sure, be welcome!
Thank you, it grows and there are some really rocking outfits in there...
But before I do this, I'll show you about some personal changes.



When I came here, I looked like this! I had those victory rolls, these fashions and my guitar which is also a bag! I also had this heart shaped mask that stucked inside the hair.
Also, my pet Daddy o'Long-Legs came with me.
But with the time, my hairstyle began to come down more and more. That was when I decided to have my first change.



Here it is. I changed my hair to a more comfy look and also my make-up a little bit.
And I bought myself a new outfit, a dancing suit, because I was going to take a swing-dance class.



At the begin of October 2014, I then felt it was time for a change again because I started to think my simple hairstyle was boring. So I went to the coiffeur to get some bangs and something that looked more 1950es again. It was time for a make-up-change also, some new clothes and shoes and some new accessoires! And that is how I still look like, mainly!

I like your new look very much, Operetta.
Now what else is in your warderobe?

I have some really great styles I found in the maul and also the fashion you made for me, Clawdeen, and an outfit made by TRINITY!
Lets start with the bought fashion first and then go on with the unique hand made looks...



This is one of my bought looks and, I think, my favourite one of those. Its a white dress with spider pattern in purple, a fitting spencer jacket and as accessoires a new red mask, a belt with dice motive and earrings in the same colour and these cute peep-toe shoes.
On the same day, I found another outfit that I had to buy.



Its this one: a red carmen top and a black pencil skirt. Perfect for the summer!



Oh... how could I forget about this so cool outfit I bought long before  got those others.
It is so me....
A black top with red brooche, another pencil skirt, but this time with an amazing leo-notes-print in black and white, another red belt which has a spider-web design again and the coolest 50es style shades I ever found!

These are my maul fashions.
And now I show the ones you made for me to the readers:



From the first one, I really need a better picture. Its so blurry!
It is a two part summer outfit:
A dark purple crochet pullover with short puffy sleeves and a black circle skirt, also crochet. I still love to wear this one, as well as all the others.


 

Then you made the winter outfit for me I wear today: a red and black crochet pullover with white collar and dark purple crochet pants.
One year later, when I had my swing hairstyle, you added this black and red bobble hat which makes the fashion pefect.



This is another dress you made for me: a one piece summer crochet dtess with white carmen-top piece, black waist and red skirt part.



This is the sportswear I got from you: Purple and white striped glittery top and red hot pants, and to push my hair back a fitting glittery purple headband, everything crochet again.



Here is my very cute nighty: a very light lavender coloured baby doll with shorts, fitting sleeping mask and bedroom slippers.



Now to my bathsuit: a red one with black at the top and a greying bag with ring handles which really rocks!



This is my "Camouflage" outfit which is another summer fashion now.
It is a crochet top with short sleeves which is tied up to be a tummy-shirt. Its made from purple and pink camouflage yarn. Matching there are these white crochet capris with a sewn on dice belt showing my name!



My party fashion: a purple crochet top with sequin straps and a fitting red sequin skirt with longer purple pettycoat.



Most of the blogreaders may have seen my black christmas dress with hat.



Here is one of my fave self-made dresses: My checkered red and white sewn-by-Clawdeen circle coat dress with red pettycoat and very, very huge velvet corsage belt. On my head I have a headband with black roses.



This is my fall fashion. The crochet pullover is made from marine blue and white glittering yarn, I have some red pants and a white scarf.



Last but really not least, lets not forget about the beautiful TRINITY fashion set.
I am sorry I only have this picture posing together with Cleo and Deuce. I am still so happy that Trinity gave those clothes to us - its such a comfy and cool winter fashion.

Well, for now I close my warderobe doors.
But perhaps I will get more fashion in the future?

Sure, Operetta! I will not forget about you, there are still some planned fashion series. But sadly I don't exactly know when I will be able to make more. I already found a perfect fabric for you but am not sure what to make from it and when. You know... all the other ghouls who have less fashions... some of the new friends even don't have sleeping clothes yet. There is sooo much to do!

Hehe... just wanted to tease you a bit, Clawdeen. I know too good that you are always busy with doing fashion for all your friends and family and that you have just two claws! I have much and great fashion already and sure can wait!

Phew.... I am glad then, Operetta!
And now thank you for wasting your time!

Hey, its not wasted! It was much fun showing all my stuff to the readers!

Fine!
I am glad!

And now, I stop blogging and wish a nice Sunday to everybody!

xxx Clawdeen! xxx

and me too! 

xoxox Operetta




















No comments:

Post a Comment