Friday, January 30, 2015

Last Winter Clothing For The Season And February Planning

Hi Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here to do the Friday blogspot for you.
This week I was very busy again with doing winter fashion for some of my friends, also there was my new fb page that took some time and the Operetta Special.
Today, its January the 30th and I end up with doing winter clothes for this year.
I am very sorry for Jane Boolittle and Jinafire Long who had bad luck to be the ghouls who didn't get a set of those yet.

For February, I have planned to be more egoistic and to do two or three new outfits for myself, after I have been so busy with making fashion for so many friends.

Also, I hope to have some time to do some sleeping clothes for those who doesn't have some. Those would be Catty Noir, Gigi Grant, Jane Boolittle, Marisol Coxi, Neightan Rot and Viperine Gorgone.
I'll start with Jane and then drew lots again because I can't promise to schedule all of those.

But now to the rest of the new winter clothes I did.



Here is the one for Neightan. He got some red pants, a black, yellow and blue striped pullover matching his streaks and a red hat and scarf set.



Marisol Coxi got a black bell bottom jumpsuit, a poncho in green, turquise and hot pink and a fitting hat. Principally they are the same as the winter set I did for Viperine, but they really look different because of the different colours I used.



Catrine got dark purple fleece pants, a lighter purple pullover with lurex and a hat and scarf set in a fuchsia tone. The colours match her hair very well.



And here is the one I made for Rochelle. From all those I finished this week, somehow this is my favourite one, it looks so cute on her.
She got an anthracite crochet hat and light pink pullover and dark turquise striped skinny pants with fitting scarf.



I wanted to do a group picture with the new outfits again. Sadly Catty Noir didn't have time, but I will take a shoot of her together with the next seasons winter outfits as soon as I start with those... possibly next year. I am sure there will be some more ghouls by then to join our growing clique.

From the left to the right you see Frankie, Neightan, Marisol, Rochelle and Catrine.
And with this pic, I want to end the blog for today.

If you are bored this week, visit our facebook page, have a look there and comment, if you like. Your comments are very welcomed under the blogposts as well, of course!

Here is the link to my Facebookpage again, in case you missed the Operetta special:

Byebye,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment