Friday, January 2, 2015

A Brand New Year

Happy new year blogmonsters!



Here is Clawdeen and I hope you have a good 2015!

It is a pity that you couldn't share the great view from the balcony I had on the fireworks, but probably you saw a fangtastic one as well?
Today I have serveral things to tell you, you'll see. They happened last week, all of them still in the old year.

My intentions for 2015?
I want to make more clothes for my friends, starting with new winter clothing.
And I am going to make some more new friends and then make clothes for them too!
Now what happened after I blogged last time?



Here is Christmas Operetta, quite after she arrived in her new home at callistoeclipse.
I forgot to tell you, so sorry. It seems she arrived punctually before christmas. Doesn't she look like she is very glad to be there now?



Then, we had lots of snow. But now its nearly gone again.
I took a little walk in the snow. It was a sunny day but in the dale at Waldenburg where the picture was taken it was very cold because the sun couldn't reach it. Nevertheless it was a nice walk.



Oh yes - Cleo got a new golden bathtub! She said it was about time to have her very own.
We found it at Tedi, Germany (2 €) and they had some in clear and in silver as well.
The tub is a bit king size for Cleo, but she doesn't care of course. For her ego, no tub can be too big!



After this she slipped in one of her three party dresses made by myself and we begun to make a little photoshooting with partyfashion.
Of course some of the other ghouls arrived as well.


 

Gladly, I managed to finish Honeys partydress right in time. I coloured the pattern a little bit in with some glitter but you can't see it in the pictures, and  I added a blue belt.

Here now are the party pics:



Here you see, from left to right, Spectra in her 1st partydress, Abbey in her 3rd one, Cleo in her 1st, Venus wearing her partydress and Catty doing the same.



Here is the second party fashion picture with Abbey wearing another partycombo, SloMo with his suit and Ghoulia with top and skirt, Cleo wearing dress Nr 2 and Lagoona.



And here is the last of the party pics, so far. You can see Honey, Abbey with her oldest dress, Spectra with her second dress, Draculaura, Cleo with dress Nr 3 and Rochelle.

But wait, this wasn't all.
I managed to finish more clothes.



Lorna got a cozy nightgown in blue with some salmon coloured accents and some slippers as well as a fitting sleeping mask from turquise felt. Its her first new outfit, but sure some more will follow soon.



This is the start in the winter season.

Yes, its not a new outfit, its the first winter outfit I did for Cleo in 2013, including black crochet pants, a golden scarf, a golden and turquise hat and a turquise pullover.
But the old pullover wasn't really fitting. The sleeves had been too short and one was shorter then the other. The pullover itself was too short as well and the upper part was shoulder free and not really warm. So I made a new pullover and Cleo could throw away the shabby old one.



Now here is the first new winter group photo. Operetta, me, Cleo and Abbey wear winter outfits that are two seasons old and Ghoulia wears the one I made for her last year.

This had been all.
At the moment I am working on a new pullover for Deuce.



Here you see him in his 2013 winter outfit, blue jeans, a yellow and green hat with fitting scarf and a green pullover.
Well, this pullover he now uses for his christmas outfit and that means he is getting a different one.
I hope to finish it soon so you can se it next week.
BTW the golden sleigh he gave Cleo as a christmas gift back then but she didn't try it out yet. Perhaps this winter we have a little more snow, who knows?


Okay, but this is everything new. I guess it was enough though.

I wish you a great week,
Byebye,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment