Friday, January 16, 2015

More New Winter Clothing And Some More Stuff

Hi Blogmonsters!



Clawdeen here with the Friday blogspot!

This is a 2013 picture of me wearing my then brand new fall outfit:
a black crochet skirt, a purple crochet top and a green felt coat.

Don't worry, you don't just see old pics this week. I was busy with doing new winter outfits for some of my friends, and I drew lots on who it was. And this is a good method everybody has the same chance to get something new, so I'll go on with this. Sadly, our new friends Jane and Marisol didn't get new things, but there are so many other friends also I have that didn't have winter clothes before. I'll show you who got fashion last week later.

But first, what else has been this week?
After being on Howliday On Ice in Cologne last Sunday (she is very sorry that she didn't get a pic there) Cleo came back home and found this:



Nefera taking a bath in her brand new bathtub! Cleo wasn't happy at all to see this, but thats how Nefera is.

Then, I decided the camouflage series that I once started as a clothing series not longer to be an own series.
I mean, I still am going on with doing outfits by using those camouflage yarns, but not as fashion line.




All these outfits here simply will now be second winter, spring, summer, fall or sports outfits and in the future my friends will just get camouflage pattern clothes when it fits to the season.
So these were the last two "special" camouflage outfit group pictures. I have so many series to do, also I am sure in future one day those yarns will be empty.

But now to the new winter clothes.



I managed to do 4 of them this week, and the first one was for Lorna McNessie. She got black pants which have holes for her fins, an offwhite crochet pullover, a warm red fake fur vest and a black and dark red bonnet hat. Lorna thinks the vest looks much like the fur of a rottish highland cow, so it is the right winter look for her, and she said she likes that the colours kinda match her curls also.



Nefera deNile was the next one getting winter clothing. For her I made dark brown corduory pants  - I like that brown in combination with turquise - and she also got a turquise lurex pullover and fitting hat which is open at the top so that her long ponytail isn't under it. And she got a yellow scarf.



Honey got white pants with a floral motive, a purple lurex pullover, a pink scarf and fitting pink earmuffs which she showed to you already in advent.



Here is the next winter group picture with those new outfits. Also on the pic is Spectra with her winter overall that I did in 2013 and Lagoona with her 2013 winter outfit.



Yesterday I was able to finish another one. This time for my big sis' Clawdia.
She got red pants with white flower pattern, a black crochet pullover and a white scarf and hat with lurex.


Well... for this week, I am done.
But I will go on doing outfits next week.
More winter outfits, I guess. There are still many friends who don't have one yet.

I wish you a great week,

xxx Clawdeen xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment