Friday, January 23, 2015

Winter Clothing Goes On

Hi Blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen again with an old picture of myself.
Its my camouflage sports outfit and sure you have seen this one before... I am running out of old photos I guess, which is maybe good. Then you know all my old outfits and it is time for something new.

I have some in my planning for February already.

In January though, I'll go on doing winter clothing for my friends.
This week, I was able to finish some more which I want to show to you today. Then, its only a rest of them to do so far and everybody who lives here has some. Lets hope I finish them right in time.



The first new one I finished was for my brother Clawd. As usually, the colours on the pictures don't look as they really do because it is so dark here.
Clawd has dark brown fake leather pants, an ocre, turquise and brown striped crochet pullover and a turquise hat with ocre pompom as well as a turquise scarf. The colours suit him well.



Then, Twyla got a new vest and a scarf of the same dark purple fleece material. The old vest was awful and didn't fit at all.
The rest of the outfit is old and I am still not happy with it. Maybe next year I'll do something completeley new for her, but for this year this one will do once again.



Then, I finished winter fashion for Toralei Stripe.
Its the first time I tried out turquise for her and I like the result very much.
She got some turquise pants and an orange crochet pullover with silver and turquuise stripes which matches also her silver hat and scarf.



Here is again a group photo of those new outfits, including the second winter fashion of Cleo and the outfit for Clawdia I finished last week. Maybe here you see the colours and details on some of them better, again.



Then, for Catty Noir I came up with very light grey niki pants which look like silver a little bit, a crochet pink and purple camouflage pullover plus a light pink scarf and hat set with fitting pompons.



Last but not least, yesterday I was able to finish a new winter outfit for Frankie also.
I stitched pants for her with one black and one white leg, made a black and white scarf and a black and white striped hat. You can't see it well in the picture, but the hat has a pink flash ornament also. Then I thought the outfit needed some bright contrasting colour also and, inspired by the flashes on her boots, I made a neon yellow pullover. Frankie loves this new outfit very much, as well as I do. It came out better then suspected!

Next week, you possibly see some more winter outfits. Let's hope I finish them all.
That would then be outfits for Rochelle, Jinafire, Marisol, Neightan, Jane and Catrine.
You see, very much to do for me, a good reason to stop blogging now.

I hope you have a good week,

love and kisses,

Clawdeen Wolf!








No comments:

Post a Comment