Friday, February 6, 2015

A Little Bit Early: Valentine, Carneval And Sleeping Clothes

Hi blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen in her brand new Valentine clothing!

I know, it is a weekend too early for this and also for carneval which is also next week.
But since our Draculaura wants to celebrate her birthday only together with my brother this year, I spent some time together with her this week instead.



We went into town and I hoped to find the most clawsome present for her, but instead we bought two new pieces of fabric and some more things to make stuff from.
Gladly my beastie wasn't mad with me.



Afterwards we decided to have the most clawsome day together. We went to the coffin bean and had some more fun later together. 



Before she left, she told me that she thinks my new Valentine clothes were fangtastic... thats so cute! I am so sad not to have time to make some new clothing for her as well but she said that's okay because she knew I wouldn't forget her at all and I have already done so many for her. She said she understands that there are some friends we have that needed clothes more urgent and she is happy that sometimes I take some tome for myself also.



Well yes, my Valentines outfit.
Maybe you think I don't need one because I don't have a boyfriend to impress, But as you have seen I have the most clawsome friends to spend my time with and to let them know I love them all!

I made red stockings under offwhite boxershorts with black heart motive and added a red crochet neckholder top. Also I made a hairband from the same fabric as the stockings and added a purple heart charm with tiger stripes on it.

I think for a Valentine's outfit it is furricious.



I like how it came out and I tried out how it would look in front of the romantic Scaris background as well. What do you think? I think it fits....



And here is my carneval costume!
The picture is a little bit dark again, sorry. I used the Monster Pichu Highschool background because I thought it would fit best to the Tiki style.

Yes, I decided to be a Hula Ghoul!

I made a bikini top from the dark flower fabric I already used for Venus and a fitting band for my green bast skirt. That, sadly, didn't came out as I wanted it. To sew the bast onto the skirt was kind of a catastrophe, but at the end I can live with the result.
Most I love the flower chain and headpiece! They were made from the purple flowers I brought home together with the bast you can see on the shopping pic with Draculaura.
Carneval and Valentine can come next week, I am ready for everything!



And I finished two of the sleeping fashions on my to-do-list.
First one was for Jane Boolittle, as promised, because she didn't get clothes so far.
She got turquise and light purple glitter crochet pajamas and dark purple cozy slippers and a sleeping mask.



And yesterday I was able to finish a pink crochet night gown with silver border and accessoires for Catty Noir. She likes them because they are, it seems, comfy enough for her.



We are ready for this week. Next week I want to do a makeover-blog maybe, but I also will work on more new outfits which you will then luckily see the week after!

I wish you a fangtastic week!
Don't forget to have a peek also on my fb site!

Byebye,

love and kisses,

your Valentine mood Clawdeen! xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment