Saturday, April 29, 2017

REVIEW: First Day Of School Cleo deNile / Winner Picture


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,



Cleo deNile for you with a weekly blogspot.

Last week it was on Clawdeen to change her look again, and this week its on me.

But before you see the detailed review, I have a picture of one of Marcy Dice's Monster Ghouls.



She is wearing the Blog-T-Shirt, skirt and bakers boy cap Clawdeen made for our last Giveaway.
Doesn't she look creeperiffic with those huge, green wooly dreadlocks?

Thank you very much, Marcy, for making this picture for us!
Its great that we could again make one ghoul a little happy.



But now to myself.
Here is the look I have waited for so long called:

First Day At School

Clawdeen said everything about the boxes what one can tell, so I ceep it short.
My box has my Scullette Logo, of course, and my name on the front.



The back shows a majestic artwork of myself, my short infearmation, four of the other First Day At School Ghouls and other stuff.



The display is classic, yellow and black, and shows that I don't come with brush, doll stand or else.



But of course I do come with all the basic jewellery an egypt mummy princess needs - here is a picture of my complete look.



Lets start with my pyramid shape handbag. It has a golden ring hangar and a golden jewels relief pattern.

And yes - you can open it. But its very flat so you cannot place much things into it, maybe a little message or something like that.



On my head I am wearing a golden headband with pyramid studs, I also have triangle earings with mummy wraps hanging down and a big golden statement necklace.

My lipstick is wine red and I am wearing a silver eyeshadow together with black egypt style mascara.



My hair is long and black with a few golden streaks, cut layered in the back and has bangs. 

It is the only minus of my brand boo look because its thinly routed, sadly, but I love it being all black with just a little gold.
The bangs are sprayed, but the back is soft.



Also I come with a royal golden bracelet in the shape of a kings kobra. It is from soft rubber material and cut open for easily putting it on and off, but be careful: It is so soft that you can loose it easily. Better you keep the rubber band that fixes it in the box.

The good thing is it also looks great as an upper arm bracelet and fits better there too.
Deuce loves the snake design as well.

I am wearing a turquise top with golden pyramid pattern. Sleeves and collar are from black fishnet material and the black satin belt is sewed on.



My knee long leggings have a mummy wrap pattern in turquise, black, blue and a bit of yellow.



And here are my sandals.

Some people say they don`t match my outfit at all, but they have the same blue as you see on my leggings.
They have pyramid pattern heels and look like mummy wraps with golden studs at the front.



Here are all my new clothes and accessories in one picture again.

I showed my body style to you in an earlier review, so I guess I don't need to repeat this again.



Well, now the First Day At School series is completed, here is a group shot with all of our boo basic looks.

From the left to the right there is Frankie Stein, Ari Hauntington, Draculaura, me (Cleo deNile), Clawdeen Wolf and Lagoona Blue.
Moanica D'kay on the right is not really part of this series but fits here perfectly because she has her basic style too.

Goodbye for today,

I wish you a majestic weekend and a royal week,


💝💛💝💋 Cleo deNile!

No comments:

Post a Comment