Saturday, May 6, 2017

REVIEW: Electrified Venus McFlytrap / 1 new MH Mini


Hi there, Ghouls and Mansters!



Surprise, surprise!!!

Usually you find Clawdeen here or Cleo to do the weekly blogspot, but this week I am the one - Venus McFlytrap.

There are two reasons for this:

Reason one: I want to show you my brand boo look.
Reason two: Clawdeen and Cleo are wearing brand boo summer looks they don`t want to show yxou this week.

So this week is review-time again.

Surprisingly I decided that I wanted to change to this look.
And also we have got a new Monster High Mini we want to show you.

But first, lets have a look at my new self: 



I am
ELECTRIFIED VENUS MCFLYTRAP.

This is the box I am coming in. Since Silvi Timberwolf and Twyla Bogeyman have this look as well, the box is already reviewed and if you want a detailed description, you find it in their reviews on this blog.

In USA CleodeNile and I are a Store-Special, you won`t get us everywhere. Here in Germany you can find us two at Müller.
The others who are part of this line you will find there too and also in most of the other german toy stores.



Here is the boxes back, and next to my artwork you can see little photos of Electrified Cleo, Ari and Draculaura.

But you will miss something in the lower right corner of the box:
Usually there is a drawing that says you can pull out the hand- and armjoints of your fully articulated doll.

This is the reason because it took so long I decided to get the new bodytype nevertheless.
Fully articulated is great, but not being able to pull out the hands OR ellbows means that it will be very difficult to dress me into long sleeved clothes like for example crochet pullovers.
Also this means that I have to give away some of my old bracelets to another ghoul here.

But well... this also means that I can get a lot of brand boo self made clothing, right?
Clawdeen just will have to sew new pullovers and sweaters with wider arms for me and the old ones we will maybe give away to you one day.

Luckily my new hands are not too big so that it IS possible at the end to pull some clothing over those.



You also will find that I don't come with brush, stand, handbag or diary - I come as I am.



And here is my boo look!

I still have my green skin, blue eyes and punky half-side shaved hairstyle.
My hair this time is neon pink with black and yellow streaks and it is crimped, which makes it thick and voluminous.



In my hair I am wearing a huge green plastic hairclip in the shape of a Flytrap.
You either can use it for me or, if you want, for yourself as well.

My make-up is totally 1980es:
Under my eyes I have yellow zig-zag eyeshadow with pink border and above its all pink. My mascara is all black ans I am wearing neon pink lipstick.



Here is my dress.
It is very tight, has a black front with Flytrap pink in neon colours and the back is complete neon yellow.
At the bottom there are some stiff neon pink petal shaped ruffles and on top is a collar and sleeves from neon pink mesh material.

Over it I am wearing a neon green flytrap-shaped belt.



My shoes are high-heeled neon yellow sandals with a flash design.



Here you can see all of my boo clothes and accessories, I know, they are not that much, but they totally are suitable to my punky style.



Sorry that my old-self-new-self pictures are all a bit blurry.

here you see the differences of my old and new face:
My eyes are now bigger, thats the main thing.

The make-up of course changes with every doll and the hairstyle as well.



My new body is wider and my new arms have molded on tendrils.
This is, for me, a big plus because it makes it much easier to wear everything Clawdeen designs for me.
Again: you can NOT pull out my hands and ellbows.
But here you can see that my hands KIND of make it not TOO difficult to dress me.



My legs have molded on tendrils as well.
Those of my old self had been bootiful but also tended to slip down to my feet.

Well... I guess everything you want to know about me is now said. If not, contact Calaminthe, either via Facebook or comment the blogspot, if you want.

Now to the next little Review:



Monster High Minis:

Mermaid Ghoul Moanica D'kay
has pink hair with a green streak, a grey top with green design and a pink mermaid tail that ends in a green caudal fin.
Isn`t she so cute?

She is from the second wave and is a great find.

Well.... for today this is all.

Clawdeen has cfinished already enough clothes for three weeks, and she told me that she will post part of them next weekend defineteley.
Be prepared for some more working outfits OR summer outfits for some of us ghouls!

For this week, thisd had been all.

Have a fangtastic weekend and a sunny week!

Bye,

 💚✌💚 Venus McFlytrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment