Saturday, April 22, 2017

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf


Hi Blogmonsters,



As you can see on the photo and as you know if you follow my facebook site too, I changed my look again.

And I love the changes, so of course here is a detailed review of me on my

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL
- also called the new Basic line.



Well, I already reviewd most of the ghouls that are part of the line so there wouldn`t be much to say about the box usually.
Only: Its now smaller then the first wave boxes.

This is bad on one hand for the in-box-collectors because they now have different sizes on the boxes.
On the other hand - this means it is less plastic and less plastic on the world is defineteley a plus, even when it is an itsy bitsy bit of plastic that is not thrown away.

The boxes design is the same as on the other boxes, with the difference of course that there is MY name and MY scullette logo on the front, of course.



The boxes back is the same as well, of course - just with a cute boo artwork and some infearmation about myself.
You can see four other First Day At School dolls there too.



The inner background has the classic MH striped design, this time in purple, and what is pinned onto it is everything you get.
As usually since the rebooted lines came out, there is no stand, no brush and no diary included. 
I miss the doll stands mainly alot, and of course the diaries!



But once freed from the box, there is no negative thing that could be said.

Everything has a good quality and is fun to be touched and be looked at and be played with as well.

My boo look is not far from what I preferred in the past - faux furs, greens, purples, blacks and golds, stylish and on ponit with the usual patterns I love.

In detail:



My hair is long, curled at the bottom and sideparted at the front.
I wear it open and it is brown and has a big, bright purple streak.

The quality is thick and soft.



On the promotion picture it wasn`t shown, but I come with two goldren creole earrings - there would be place for two more.

My yellow eyes are big and have black eyeliner and mascara, but the eyeshadow is a very decent and soft pink that matches the blush.
My lips are purple.



I am accessorized as well with a golden crescent moon amulet collar with zipper detail, a black bracelet with buckle detail and a purple clutch handbag with crescent moon motive and studs which cannot be opened.



I am wearing golden low boots, also with buckle details. I like them very much, it is a great basic shoe to be combined with many everyday clothing.



I have a little black spencer jacket with fishnet arms and a purple faux fur collar.



Underneath I am wearing this lime green top with black zipper pattern.



And here are my purple animal print jeans, 3/4 long and with casual rubber bands at the bottoms of the legs and the waist.

More infearmation about my body type you can find in THIS review - the body is the same.

Well - for today, we are at the end of the blogspot.
I hope you found it good and helpful and see you back next week!

I wish a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment