Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easterfashion Nr 1 And Minis


Hello Blogmonsters,


Here is Clawdeen  with a brand boo weekend blogspot.

I know - easter is next weekend, but this year I made some more then just one or two easter outfits and now I have enough to show you five this week and five more the next.

Also I want to show you the latest additions to our Mini collection.
One of those I have posted before on my facebook site.



Lets start with the outfit I wear today because it is the oldest one of all the easter fashions.
When I made it last year - or was it in 2015? - I first decided to add little easter decorations to each outfits, but this year I gave up doing this because over the time then I would have to collect a lot of items for each ghoul.

As you can see, I am wearing a khaki top and a skirt with bunny motive together with green bunny ears.

Chad Allen showed me how to do those. I varied them a tiny bit for us. If you want to do them, please follow the link to his page. It is very easy and they are really cute.

All the patterns of the easter fashions are from the Monster High Tapefitty set and if you follow that link you can learn how I do fabric fashions out of them. Maybe you have the luck and can still get the Tapefitty set.



Here is Cleos set. Her top is turquise and her skirt was made from a piece of fabric with cute yarn bows. She has bunny ears that match the top.
Also, she has a pair of earrings.



Abbey has a blue top and a skirt with little flowers with matching border. Her bunny ears are white.



And here you can see the first one of the easter outfits I finished this year.
Its for Honey, and she has a yellow top together with a dark turquise skirt. The pattern of the skirt matches the colours of the top and the hot pink bunny ears and has a yellow zig-zag border.



Robecca is wearing a white top and a skirt with purple pattern made from a Harumika piece of fabric. I added a purple lace border and a big blue bowtie as a belt and purple bunny ears for her.



Here are all the easter outfits for today. I hope you liked them and are curious enough to come back next week to check out the next five - all brand boo!

From the left to the right the easter bunnys you see are: Abbey Bominable, Honey Swamp, Cleo deNile, myself (Clawdeen Wolf) and Robecca Steam.


And now, as promised, two more Monster High Minis.



This one is Sporty Monsters Catrine, and she is a great find.
Catrine has a cute open smiling mouth, purple hair with a soccer ball - I think - printed on, so I guess she is meant to be playing soccer. Or am I wrong?

She is wearing black shorts and a blue shirt with a 13 on the breast together with white socks that have black bows and black shoes.



And we have Teddy Bear Ghouls Cleo. She is common (even though of course Cleo sais she NEVER is common) but nevertheless very cute.
This Mini is wearing a teddy bear suit in Frankenstein style.
It has two different turquise tones, one more greenish and the lighter one more blueish, one of the ears looks like there is coming out some of the stuffing and the Teddy bear face has one stitched eye and one button eye. On the cheeks you can see some bolts and on Cleos breast a patch.

Cleo herself looks like she has hidden her long hair under the teddy bear costume, but you can clearly see that it is her.

For today, this is the last picture, and its time to end todays blogspot.

Please come back next week to have a look at my latest easter fashion.

I hope you liked these and I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week.


💚💗💜 Clawdeen Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment