Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sleepover

Hello Blogmonsters,


A while ago Calaminthe shot this picture of me in my sleeping bag.
I then decided that, even though this was my second nightwear, I wanted to have something boo. This old crochet one really is tight on my boo body.

Of course I didn't just think of myself, but also finished four more brand boo sleeping outfits for some of the ghouls who didn't have one yet.

I know you suspected something different this week.

Our latest Boovie, ELECTRIFIED, just came out this week.
I decided not to review it, I don't want to spoiler, but we really, really love it and you should buy the DVD if you like MH Boovies.
Just so much: Its a perfect continuation to "Welcome to The Monster High".

Also there is a boo Mini in our growing Mini clique. If you have liked my facebook page, you already have seen her.

So.

Here are my latest sleep fashions. I hope you like them.


Meowlody got a cute babydoll pj with poofy legs and white felt sleeping mask and slippers.



Here is Purrsephony. For her I made the same combination as for her twinsister, just in yellow.



Elle Eedee also got a shorty PJ, but not so romantic. Hers has a musical notes pattern and polka dots at the front. Her Sleeping mask and slippers are purple.



For Mouscedes King I made a cute bear print nightgown with white laces, a turquise sleeping mask and open slippers.



And here is my brand boo combination. I decided on a pj this time in powderish pink with brown circle pattern and completed it with terrycloth accessoires and bathrobe in white.

The PJ has short sleeves.

The tutorial how to do a bathrobe like this you will find if you follow the link to

I used it before to make winter coats, and its really easy.



we decided to have a sleepover after we did the photoshooting. So some ghouls who didn't know each other too well now have the possibility to maybe understand each other better.

From the left to the right you see again:

Purrsephone, Mouscedes, me (Clawdeen), Elle and Meowlody.

And now its time to say goodbye. I hope you will have a look again here next weekend.

A fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week

wishes

💚💜💚 Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment