Friday, March 6, 2015

First Outfits From The New Spring Line

Hello Blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen again.
Finally I managed to finish the first spring outfits for me and some of my friends. I am working on more, my sketchbook is full of ideas already.

What you see on this picture is part of my own outfit.
I really hate to crochet this golden yarn, but each time I finish a piece with it, it looks spooktaculair!
You`ll see.

But I don`t start with this outfit, I begin with showing you the one I finished first, and so on.

There had been one outfit I already finished in autumn, It had been Clawds. Here it is.



It was meant as a fall fashion first but then I thought it looks more like spring. It is a turquise tunic with huge flower motive and offwhite pants. The shoes had been fake Ken ones, Barbie told us as she gave them to us, but luckily they fit Clawds feet. Now he wears them with his winter outfit. 


As you know, meanwhile I am drawing lots which of my friends and family gets new fashion first.

The first one was Cleo.... but I finished the weather clothing so shortly before, so when I spoke with her she agreed to get hers a little later.

Instead then, I drew Nefera.... hm.... I thought maybe one or both of the deNile sisters could have used one of their magical charms again, maybe.
However, so Nefera was the first one who got spring fashion, and Cleo wasn't really happy about this, You know her.



Nefera wears a pencil-case dress in turquise, and as planned for most of the spring outfits, there is lace. This time at the bottom of the skirt, and this time white.
The dress doesn`t have sleeves, but since spring evenings are not always so warm (and sometimes the days aren`t so either) she also got a cardigan. 
It is a white lourex crochet spencer cardigan with ellbow long sleeves.
For her hair, she got a huge golden flower element.

Cardigans will be, as the lace, part of most of the spring outfits, as you`ll see, but they will hopefully all be very individual nevertheless.



The second outfit was for Honey Swamp, and I love how it came out. 
It had been the first outfit I ever planned for her and it was planned a little bit different in colours and material, but I love the result and Honey likes it too.

I had saved this little pink hat with flowers for so long, and it looks so cute on her, don't you think?

The dress really was much work.
It bases on the same purple material as Cleos raincoat and I sew a broad silky flower edging onto it and also some green lace.
I think it is so her and fits her southern belle look perfectly.



Honey got a fitting cardigan as well, 
This time sewn from powder pink fabric. Isn't this so cute on her?



Same background, different fashion. 
Catty Noir got a light pink lourex crochet neckholder top, a magenta coloured skirt with white lace edging and a light blue jeans cardigan.
She told me it looks fangtastic and I am glad she likes it.



For Frankie I came up with a black, white and grey striped tube dress with white lace, again, and a silver cardigan.
Also, I gave her a silver rose as hair accessoire. She thinks it looks voltageous.



Here is a group picture of the first five fashions. 
Even though some of the elements, as cardigans and lace, are repetetive, the fashion looks very different.

But don`t go away now, there are some more.
I worked on new fashion for more then two weeks now, and since I posted the Abbey Special here last week, I managed to finish some more.

I was very surprised that the next lot I drew was my own, but very glad also.
At the beginning, I didn`t really have an idea what to make for myself, so I played around with materials and this is what came out:



The golden crochet top with paillettes I now wear, together with a khaki and purple coloured skirt with purple lace edging and a khaki cardigan. 
I like the result, its totally my style. I wasn't sure this would come out so clawsome and am totally happy with my latest look.



Here is a close-up of the skirt and the neckholder top.



And the last fashion I can show you is for Venus McFlytrap.
She got a pink dress with yellow lace edging, lucent magenta leggings and  a black wet-look cardigan. For her hair, she also got a yellow rose.


Well, we are now at the end of the blog.
I finished already one more outfit yesterday, this time for Marisol Coxi, but didn't take a picture yet, so you have to wait until next Friday to have a look on it and hopefully on some more outfits.

How do you like them?
We really would like to read what you think of the new pictures.
What about leaving a comment under this post or on

Thank you for watching my blog and a great week

yours

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

2 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous! especially catty and clawdeen (my favorite ghouls) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! Really? I didn't know who your faves are yet!

      My faveourite new sping look of those is Venus so far and Honey, but I am glad they all came out better then suspected and I am getting better with sewing slowly it seems.

      Delete