Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome to Vandala Dubloons and Haunted DVD

Hello Blogmonsters!


I know I promised you another Ghoul Special for today and again I don't hold my promise.
Instead, the special, will be posted next week.

This week though is Haunted week, and since surprisingly one of the stars of the new MH-Boovie joined us, it will be all about this.

Our friend Spectra will do the rest of todays blog, and so for me everything left for today is to say goodbye but don't leave because the blog starts right now!

And I will continue doing fashion...

xxx Clawdeen xxx



Hello friends! Here is Spectra Vondergeist and... I am exited! 
Of course you know me as professional blogger but on Clawdeens blog it is not often that I tell something to you, but this week its my turn to do so.

There happened some exiting things this week!

On Tuesday a good friend of me joined our clique, and after me, she is the second ghost that lives here! I introduce her to you soon.

And on Thursday, the new Haunted ("Verspukt" in German) DVD came out and we had the possibility to watch this boovie for the first time... and oooh, do I like it! But more later!

Now, as promised...



Welcome to my friend Vandala Dubloons, daughter of a pirate ghost!

"Arrrrgh, glad to be here now!"

You are very welcome, Vandala!
Well, I don't tell the readers about your bio but that's not necessary because they can find it in the box whenever they will buy a Vandala doll!

Instead, I start to show the blogreaders all the details we have on photo.



So, here is Vandala Dubloons as she came here, bootifully boxed and save from being harmed. On the upper left corner, there is a little picture of the Haunted DVD and in the lower corner you can see a picture of Vandala, as well as on the back of the box where you also can find a part of Vandalas bio.



Here is Vandala still on her display. The display shows the school Vandala is going to, it is the Haunted High. Next to Vandala you can see the stuff she comes with.



That is a doll stand in new shape. It is shaped as a chain and Vandala can "hang" on it so it looks like she is flying. Also, she comes with a new "ghostly" shaped brush. Both are in translucent blue or turquise.
As well, Vandala comes with her diary in different languages.



Now here is how Vandala looks when out of her box.

She has long seagreen and white hair and also a greenish body.
Sadly, she didn't come with her cute one-eyed squid pet named Aye.

Now to the details....



Vandala has bootiful purple eyes and wears eyeshadow which fits to her hair and powder coloured lipstick.
She has this spooktaculair pirate hat in peach which looks so fashionable. On the front, there is a blue pirate ship ornament with feather.



Vandala has a seagreen dress with nautic motives on it and also with some grey translucent parts. Also she comes with a grey bracelet and a grey striped scarf around her hips.
The showiest thing of her spooktaculair dress is the belt which is connected to a collar and shoulder piece and ends in the bottom in some chains with nautic motives. At the middle of this belt piece is an octopus.



Vandala has a peg leg which comes off. The heel is shaped as a mermaid galleon figure and it has many carved chain details. The other leg stucks in a bootiful turquise shoe with a pirate tresure heel!



Also, Vandala has this spooktaculair bag in form of an anchor with her own scullette logo and seaweed.

I am so glad to have her here now and of course Clawdeen promised to make fashion for her too!

And now to the Haunted boovie that came out yesterday on DVD.



Here is the german cover of the DVD.
The boovie comes as usually in this glossy cardboard cover and inside of that one is the normal DVD box that has the same motive.

It shows me in my Haunted Boovie Fashion, Vandala and Draculaura.

Of course I will not spoiler the boovie but I can tell you that Draculaura, Clawdeen, Twyla, Rochelle, Sirena von Boo and me - I hope I didn't forget someone - have a spooktastic adventure on the Haunted High School where we will meet my old friend Kyomi Haunterly, Vandala Doubloons, River Styxx and Porter Ghost....
it isn't an easy adventure. Make sure that you don't miss it and oh...
there are two extra Webisodes on the DVD and the first trailer of our upcoming musical Boo York, Boo York that will come out in fall!



Well, now we are at the end of todays blogspot...

next week is Easter and then Clawdeen said there will be the promised ghoul special.
and the week after she will continure showing you the latest spring fashion. She has some done already you didn't see yet...

Okay... I'd love to tell you more but I promised something.
What? Find it out in the Haunted boovie!

I wish you a great week and also a great eastertime!

xxx Spectra Vondergeist xxx

Ahrrrrrgh! and Vandala Dubloons!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment