Friday, March 20, 2015

The Latest Walks And Spring Clothes

Hello Blogmonsters,



it is Friday again and here is Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot.

Today I don't have much spooktaculair, but some nice pictures from walks again, some new spring outfits and again a shopping tour result.




Let's start with some pictures from outdoors.
Those three fotos above had been shot at the Gallenberg in Olpe, its a tiny little piece of wood in the middle on the town, like a park, but it isn't one.
They were made the week before this, but Cleo didn't blog them, so you see them this week instead.


And now, before I show you more pictures from outside, I start with new spring clothes I made for my friends.



There are just 3 of them. The first one this week I finished for Scarah Scream. She got a khaki striped dress with a little bit pink and a magenta coloured cardigan. This time I added the lace to the cardigan because it looks better.



Spectra Vondergeists spring dress is a little bit warm and dark. It is from purple knit material with silver scullette (and had been a normie mobile sock from the german MH magazine before). As you see, I know how to reuse those things for different occasions.

I added a piece of heavy black lace at the bottom and since the dress has short sleeves and a collar I decided to add a shawl instead of a cardigan, this time from black lace.



These three pictures - I couldn't decide which one to chose - show Lorna McNessies new spring clothes.
She got Howleens old red crochet pullover because my little sis didn't like it anymore and the colours are better on Lorna.
Then I made a fitting checkered skirt, and because I wanted it to look a little bit traditional and also because Lorna has fins at her arms, she also got a shawl. The outfit is very mixed up in patterns but I like how it came out. A little bit granny style, but Lorna is very happy with it. She told me that she likes the shawl best. I did an offwhite crochet border around it which really looks nice.



On Wednesday, Cleo again walked through town. Here she is under the medieval town wall of Olpe on her way up to Tedi, where she found again great stuff for new clothes.



Here she is home again, showing her haul.
You can imagine that from those pieces of fabric I can again make some clawsome new outfits for many of us. From most of the pieces she got two's and I need those to do dresses or pants. Just from the polka dot ones she only got one piece, so maybe I will walk to Tedi myself very soon and look if I can find another package of those so that I have two cloth pieces as well.

But I am very happy about all of those and have already some good ideas which one to use for whom. 

Cleos spring dress, btw, had been made from two of those polka dot pieces as well which I got earlier.




Well, I am at the end of todays blogspot now and above you see two pictures from another walk I did, further up the village Günsen near Olpe. Was that windy and cold that day! Gladly I don't get cold so easily, and as you see, the walk was fun!

As usually, next weeks blog will be on Friday, and there is a Ghoul Special planned again. I don't want to bore you with just doing spring outfits and pictures from outdoors....

until then I just can recommend you again my Facebook site with doll news, video tipps and more.
You can find it here:


I hope you liked this post. If so or if not, feel free to comment here, on my fb site or in my fb groups.

Bye for today,

xxx Clawdeen xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment