Friday, February 27, 2015

Abbey Bominable Special

Hello Blogmonsters!



Here's your Clawdeen from our still new Talking-Couch, but today I won't be alone because again one of my friends will join me to show off her warderobe.

And, as you can see from todays blog-title, its...



Abbey Bominable!

Hello Abbey!

Hello Clawdeen and hello Readers out there - if there are some!



Well, Abbey, would you perhaps like to tell us something about you before opening your warderobe for us?

Hm... something like I love the Himalayan Yak Band and snow or perhaps more something not everybody knows yet?

Eeerrr... tell us what you like!

Okay then... I already told you that I like the Himalayan Yak Band but wanted to tell you about Monster Pichu. 
You know, the place my Bigg Foot cousin Marisol Coxi comes from. After I visited her to bring her back to the Monster High I liked that place so much that I stayed a week longer.
In the Himalayas its so much the opposite from Monster Pichu. Everything is white and cold and at Marisols home its very hot and colourful, but I liked it! The Big Foot people were very nice to me but it was the first time I felt a little bit... tiny!

Why that?

Well, because I am a little bit smaller then Marisol and the rest of the Bigg Foot people and of course because my feet are normal.
But nevertheless they didn't let feel me bad. Marisols father Maricoxi was very nice to me!
But it is also good to be back here where all my friends are now, even though I made some nice new friends there.

Okay, thank you, Abbey. Would you now like to show us your warderobe?

Yes, I love to!



These are the clothes I came with and I like very much. Sadly I lost the little key that hung down from my dress. I am very sad about that.

Also, I brought my little baby mammoth Shiver with me who didn't want to be on the picture, Shiver is a little bit shy.



This I am wearing at the moment, my Snowboard Fashion from the maul. Snowboarding is one of my Hobbys.



I also very much love Ice Skating and this outfit is maybe my favourite one from the maul fashions!



This one I wear in the Scaris Movie and I like it also very much. It is a nice summer dress.

And now I show the people my outfits made by you, Clawdeen.



Lets start with this fluffy crochet party dress which was the first one you made for me. I still like it very much.



Then I got this cozy crochet winter fashion which is a fuzzy purple pullover, white crochet pants and black scarf and earwarmers.



These is one of my summer outfits, a crochet skirt with camouflage pattern and a dark purple glittery short sleeve pullover with one white stripe.



Later, I added these bracelets made by Skelita to this outfit. I am glad that she showed to you how to do them before she left us because I like them.



Also in Summer 2013, you made this swimsuit for me from white glittery crochet yarn. I like this too very much but especially this fangtastic white bast sun hat! Also a black bath towel is part of the beachwear.



Now this is my christmas dress and hat in very light purple which most of you should have seen already on the blog. I like mine very, very much.



Here is more of my party outfits, this time a white top with silver pailette detail and a sewn fuzzy black skirt that fits perfectly, as well as the silver fascinator in my hair.



And here is the last party dress I have, a pink dress with white fake fur stola which I really love because it perfectly brings out the Yeti in me!



Here is the simple but nice hot pink crochet neckholder party dress that goes with the stola and the turquise accessoires.



In summer 2014 I also got this nice powder pink summer dress with purple lace.



This is so far my latest and last fashion, and it is for fall.
A baby coloured crochet pullover and fitting beanie hat, a jeans skirt and a grey fake fur vest. I really like fur!

More I cannot show you yet but perhaps I will get more soon?



Yes, sure, whenever I drew your lot, but something for spring is already planned and I have more in my fashion book I want to do for you, Abbey. I just don't know when this will be.

Thank you for this interview and warderobe view, Abbey, because we are at the end of todays blogspot.

I hope you like it and whish everybody a great next week!
Don't forget to have a look at my fb page from time to time.

Bye for today and kisses from 

Clawdeen

and from Abbey also *****

No comments:

Post a Comment