Friday, March 13, 2015

More Spring Outfits And Two Little Walks

Hello Readers,



Today it's me doing the blog, Cleo!

Of course Clawdeen is still busy with spring outfits, but I can show you some more today.

I was a little bit angry with her... 
First lot for new spring clothes she drew had been mine, and I honestley didn't use one of my fathers charms or potions!
I agreed then not to be the very first because she made this so cute raincoat for me the week before.
But then - the first outfit was for Nefera! NEFERA!!! I am so sure my older sister cheated to be the first one to get an outfit!
And to make it worse - instead of letting ME being the next then to get my new outfit she drew further lots and seemed to forgot about me.

Last Sunday then, I took a walk near Blockhaus/ Drolshagen where the picture about had been taken and I thought about how to get my spring fashion next!
And I came out with going to her afterwards and tell her how I feel about being pushed more and more to the end, even though I should have been first.

What shall I tell you?

It worked out and Clawdeen started to sew my spring clothes on Tuesday, and they came out fangtastic!

But before I show them to you, I start in the correct order which ones she made before.



After she finished Venus' fashion Clawdeen made this one for Marisol Coxi.
Since this ghoul loves bright shining colours, she got a combination of a turquise cardigan, a magenta skirt, a lime green top which originally had been Barbies before but Clawdeen corrected it to Marisols size. Also she got a yellow translucent scarf.



Then, she finished a combination for her beast friend Draculaura on Sunday.
Our vampire friend got a white dress with red cherry blossom pattern and white lace at the bottom and a cardigan from the same material. Also, because the whole thing seemed to be a little bit boring without accessoires, Draculaura got a fitting red necklace.
Red isn't so her colour, I think, but with all this white she really looks nice in this.




And at least, here is mine which Clawdeen finished on Tuesday evening!
I really, really like it and perhaps, just perhaps it was worth waiting so long for it (but don't tell her).
I saw Clawdeens concept for it and that one included a golden cardigan and no lace, but I love how it came out at the end.
She used this mega-cute polka dots fabric, and istead of making the bottom from the same material she decided to use black lace, which lets it look so much more noble, as well as the black panne velvet cardigan.
As acesssoire she included this turquise necklace.
I know that even my sister is jealous because she said it wouldn't suit me which is the solid evidence!



After mine she was able to finish a spring outfit for my beast friend Ghoulia on Wednesday.

No lace this time, but flower motives.
Ghoulias fashion is a little bit Geek Chic but Ghoulia likes it as I do mine.
She got a red striped pullover with half sleeves and with flower motives and fitting socks together with a blue skirt and a red wooden pearl bracelet.



So, here is the next group picture with 5 of us in new fashion, 
From left to right Venus, Draculaura, me, Clawdeen and Marisol - Ghoulia will be on the next pic, I guess.



Well, this final shot for today was taken on Wednesday morning when I have taken a little walk in our home town wearing my new spring fashion. 
I am standing on a new built bridge on the outskirts, near our new station. Under the bridge is the Bigge and in the background you can see a part of the indoor pool with its huge water slide.
I am a little bit sad though that there weren't Normies out there to admire my new fashion.

Clawdeen took a walk as well on Monday, but we saved the pictures for later, this week was my blogweek, and now we are at the end.

If you are interested in more stuff please visit
where she tells you about YouTube founds and the latest MH news, whenever she can get some.

Goodbye for today,

<3 Cleo deNile







No comments:

Post a Comment