Saturday, May 4, 2019

REVIEW: Designer Booo-tique Frankie Stein


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Here is the weekly blogspot...

excuse me when I sound a little bit hard to understand, while I am speaking still in the box... oh yes, written down, you can't hear it, of course! ^^

Well then, this is my review, and I am:

DESIGNER BOOO-TIQUE FRANKIE STEIN

When you look at my box you can see that there is a lot going on on it, because I am a ghoul meant for creative playing.

Lets start the description.

At the upper right corner of course there is the MH Logo and title.

On the left, also on top, there is a hint that says:

"Design with:
5 total dresses
2 stencils
1 sticker sheet
3 pens"

And on the left bottom, there is a cute artwork of myself and the name of the "series" - well, there had been just me coming out and not others - which is "Designer Boo-Tique".





These two pictures show the left and the right side of the box.

On the left you have again the Monster High logo, together with some designs you will find all over the mainly black box: pencil, ruler, paintbrush... creative stuff, but also designs that are typically for me, like stitches.

The right side is just plain.





On the boxes back there is again that artwork of myself, just bigger, and the sign what is included, the series name and the MH crest.

You also will see three photos with description what you can do with all the stuff you will find inside.
Please click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see it a bit larger.

On the bottom, there are warning hints and firm infearmation.

I am a Mattel doll.





When you open up the box, you will find me and all the included stuff pinned like this on a blue and black backround.
And again there are those three photos that tell you:

"Design dresses with stencils",
"Embellish dresses with stickers"
"Dress up Frankie"

Well... and that is whatwe will do, but not today. Clawdeen found a great way to expand the boxes content a creative way, but this will be shown next week!

Today everything is just about what you will find.

Oh, important:

The pens are T-Shirt markers and they seem to be permanent, so be sure what you want to do with the included dresses before you design them.

Maybe it is a good idea to make sketches of those on a paper before to see how your design ideas will look like when ready.





And here is everything included when freed from the box. As you can see, there also is a black MH doll brush included. But no stand and diary.





This picture shows everything included that you need to make your own dress designs:

Three T-Shirt markers (permanent, it seems!) in the colours blue, pink and black,

Two stencils with a lot of design possibilities, like the MH logo, stripes, stitches, gear, bolts.
They even have possibilitys outside, like a dripping design, zigzag designs and so on.

Some hologram sticker designs, like a scullette, a necklace, a MH crest, zippers, safety pins, bolts and stitches.





and there are these four extra dresses on paper displays that help holding your dresses straight while designing them.

They look the same at the front and the back, but the fabric qualities of both sides on each dress are different. We didn't know which one was meant as front or as back, but it doesn't matter, you can design both sides.

There is a yellow dress with blue trimming around the neck and the bottom cut as a vertex,
one with black and white gear design that only has one shoulder and an assymetric cut at the bottom too, it has a pink trimming at the bottom,
a light blue dress with fringed bottom and yellow trimming around the neck
and a pink one, the same cutting style as the gear one with one shoulder. That one is trimmed with blue.

If you have design all of them, don't throw away the paper forms they had been on! Next week we will show you why!





And of course there is me, wearing dress No 5!

I am an early reboot doll, so I look like a mix between old and new Frankie.

I have articulation at my neck, shoulders, legs and knees, and my stitches are molded on.





My hair is as usually black and white and styled the signature way, without waves or curls, and it goes down to my back.





And here is a look on my face.

I am wearing a bright pink lipstick and grey and pink eyeshadow.





The dress I am wearing is of course dress No 5.

It looks like it would be top and skirt, but its one dress.

The top part is just plain and blue, and the skirt part has a black and white houndstooth pattern with scullettes.

The dress is also meant for being designed a different way, but I decided I love it as it is and will not change its look.
I always come with a silver belt that has studs and chains.





This dresses back is velcro'ed.





And here are my black shoes with two buckled ancles each.




And this had been the last one of todays pictures.

Because next week Clawdeen wants to show you what she did with the four extra dresses.
I decided to give those to four of my friends. Whom? You also will see next week!




For today, it is now time to say goodbye!

Have an electrifying weekend and a voltageous week!




⚡💙⚡

Frankie Stein




No comments:

Post a Comment