Saturday, April 27, 2019

REVIEW: Swap Steffi Love Plus Two Fashionpacks


Hello Blogreaders,


I am a german Fashion doll, and my name is Steffi Love.
I am from Simba Toys, and Calaminthe found me in Tedi, Germany, but she saw that you also can for example find me in Müller too.

This is my review.

The picture above shows me, still in my package.

As you can see, it is not really a box, it is more like a display, because it is open.

The good thing is, there isn't much plastic, just cardbord stuff...
my hair is sewn onto the pink background, so you will find it still quite nicely when you free me from it.

At the bottom of the package you see, that I am "SWAP Steffi Love", and there still is the pricetag on it.
The whole package design is purple with a little big pink and looks glittery and party themed.





At the back of the box, you will find two photos of myself that tell you that you can swap my dress from silver to rainbow colours.

Under it, you will find firm information.





On the bottom of the left side, you will find a serial number, which Calaminthe guesses identifies me.





At the other side, you will find the Simba firm logo.





Here I am, freed from the package.

I have the size of a common Barbie doll which is 29 cm, slightly pale skin and long blonde hair.
At the front, the hair is side parted.

I don't come with accessories like a doll stand or a brush, but thats okay, I am a budjet doll.





From the back you can see how long it is! It is also very soft and nicely rooted, and I guess the hair quality makes it necessary that you better brush it from time to time if you want it to stay as beautiful as it is.





And here is my face-up.

Calaminthe thinks it is a little bit sad that the only Steffi Love dolls she can find in the stores always have blond hair and blue eyes, she would love to have more variations, like dark skinned dolls or other hair colours.

But since I am the first Steffi doll she brought home at all, she thinks it is okay that I am the "typical blonde".

I have a simple, basic face, that isn't too spectaculair but nevertheless looks quite nice, and I have an open smile and pink lipstick.





Now to the dress that gives me the name.

It is mainly pink, and a simple mini dress with transparent plastic shoulder straps that hold it in place.

At the front, there are the swap style paillettes. I found out that you get several variations of this dress with different paillette colours.
Those on my dress are, "brushed" down, silver.





But when you "brush" them from the bottom to the top, they are rainbow coloured!
So you have one dress with two different looks.





I am also coming with a pair of pink pumps that have a little heart on top with a bow.

Calaminthe left the transparent rubber band in place, so I wouldn't loose them, but they fit niceley.





Here you can see my body which is a nice basic fashion doll body.

You can move me at my neck, shoulders and hips.





At Müller, Calaminthe also found out that you can get nice Fashion Packs for your Steffi Love dolls.
Those also will fit other 30 cm dolls, like Barbie or else.

In this case, it is a bridal fashion. They are usually cheaper in price as Mattel fashion, but nevertheless the quality is really nice.

The bridal dress comes in a blister pack in mainly pink with my name and a brideal artwork on it and a pink background that shows a romantic wedding arcade. You also will find the word "Wedding" printed on it in white letters - the name of the fashion pack series.





Here you have a look at the back of the pack.





In the bottom right corner, you can see the measurements of the dolls the dress with fit, and under it, the serial number.





And here I am wearing the dress.

Look how great it fits!

The dress itself is made from white satin, and it has a checkered part at the breast and a pink sewn on belt with a pink rose detail.

The skirt part has a second layer made of white tull with glitter.





The veil is also made from white tull, and it has a pink diadem sewn on so you easily can put it onto my head.





Again there are a pair of pumps with bow and heart detail, this time they are of course white.





Also, a little later, Calaminthe bought a second Fashion pack for me.

This time it is an evening gown, perfect maybe for a princess.

There is an artwork of me wearing a pink dress printed on, and the background shows a ballroom scenery.

Also it says: "Glamour" which is the name of this series.





Here we also have enlarged the serial number for you so you maybe can find this dress in the net or at your local toy seller, with a little luck.





And here you can see how I look like wearing this dress.

It is light purple, also mainly made of a satin material with a wide skirt part.

The dress has one tull shoulder that is decorated also with a pink flower on the dress. The tull material of the shoulder has some glitter.

The skirt part has a glitter pattern printed on.

Be careful - this glitter comes off easily and will be sticking everywhere! Maybe some of you have some ideas how to save the glitter of coming off, but that is a problem glitter most of the time has in general when glued on doll dresses.

The dress also came with a little purple purse that cannot be opened, it is just an accessorie, and another pair of pumps with heart and bow, this time in purple.




Well, I hope you liked these reviews.
Calaminthe plans to buy more fashion for me in future, if she finds some she likes for me.

Further Steffi dolls are not planned so far, because they all will be blonde and blue eyed possibly.

but nevertheless, her facit is I am a nice quality doll that children will have fun to play with for a nice price.




Have a happy weekend and a nice week,




💟💟💟

Steffi Love

No comments:

Post a Comment