Saturday, May 18, 2019

REVIEW: Barbie You Can Do Anything Barista


Hello friends,


My name is George. IT is not my official name, but the name Calaminthe gave to me, and I like it.
I am working as a Barista.

Today the blogspot is about me, it is a review and also later you will see two Fashion Packs I have.

Here am I still unboxed, and as you can see on the picture above, I am:

BARBIE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING BARISTA

Well... I am not Barbie, of course, and also you don't see on the boxes front what I do, but you can of course guess it from what I am wearing.

LEts begin with my box, so I can come out of it.

The box is a Blister box with the whole front and side made from clear plastic, and only the back is cardboard.

On the bottom there is told you that I am part of the Barbie dolliverse, and the name of the carreer series that I am part of: "You can be anything".

Also it says that I am for ages 3 and up.

And on the left, you can see an artwork of Ken and Barbie.





The boxes back is mainly pink and will give you more information about me and others that are part of the carreer series, as well as a lot of firm information.





You also will find this photo of me, and on the left there is said "When a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become." 

Even a Barista, in their games... like me.





Also, you can find pictures of others that are part of this doll line.





When you open up the box, you will find this display behind your Barista doll.

Why don't I show you how I am pinned on it? Because I wasn't, I was loose in the box.

At this part of the review it usually is said which accessories you will find.
And since there aren't many, I can tell you that I don't come with a brush or a doll stand, because this is a Low Budget Doll line.

The background shows a coffe bar, of course.





And here is me and everything I come with, which is a coffee-to-go cup.

And for what should I need a brush? My hair is molded on!





So, let's start with my head. I have a light brown skin and a friendly open-mouth facemold.

My eyes and my eyebrows are brown, as is my hair.





From the profile, you can see that my hair is styled in a Hipster style "man-bun".





I am wearing a grey short sleeve T-Shirt under a Barista apron. Sadly, the apron and all the accessories are not a single piece, but printed on the front of the T-Shirt.

The apron has nice details, like leather look straps, a picture of a cup with coffee, Barista tools and pens in pockets, as well as a smartphone, glasses and a note block. Would that have been great if all these had been real accessories to play with. This way the whole thing just looks detailed.





Here you can see how the back is just plain grey and shorter as the front. You can open the T-Shirt-Apron with velcro in the back.





Also, I am wearing "Jeans". The Jeans fabric has a used look and also just is printed on the fabric. It doesn't have any pocket details and an elastic at the top, so they are more like "jeggings".





Also I am wearing a pair of white sneakers. On the left you can see a more detailed picture of the cup I am accessorized with.





I have a "regular sized" Ken doll body with movement points at the neck, the shoulders and the hips.





Now to one of the outfits I have.

This one is coming in a black and white Fashion Pack box.

It has the number FKT44 FXJ36 on the back - its what I think the number of the outfit.





Out of the box, you can see how it looks on me.

It is a fading jeans shirt that is closed at the front. The details are printed on.

Also, there are Bermuda Shorts with a floral design.

And also part of the outfit is a brown bracelet.

The shoes I am wearing are NOT part of the Fashion Pack, sadly - they are my original ones.





Here is the second new outfit I got, still in its box.





And here is the identification number which you can find on the boxes back.





This Fashion Pack has a college style jacket which is open at the front and doesn' t have any closure. Sadly, there isn't a shirt or top to be worn under it.

The jacket has a pattern that is mainly in white, blue and ocre colours, white sleeves and is trimmed in blue. It is made from a satin kind of material.

Also part of the pack are ocre Bermuda Shorts with elastic waist. The bottom of them doesn't have a seam.

This time the white sneakers I am wearing are part of the outfit.

I am honest: I would totally have liked this outfit if there had also been a top, I miss it badly here, and even though there isn't a seem at the bermuda's bottom, the outfit looks cool.




And here we are - at the end of todays blogspot.

Goodbye, have a relaxed cup of good coffee, a great weekend and an awsome week!




☕☕☕

Barista George

No comments:

Post a Comment