Saturday, April 6, 2019

REVIEW: Monster High Scarah Screams Dressed As Toralei Stripe



Meow!

My name is Toralei Stripes...

just joking!

I am Scarah Screams, but today I want to review myself dressed as Toralei Stripes.

This version of me had been part of the Freaky Fusion Series.

I never had been shown like this in the Freaky Fusion Boovies, but at the end Clawdeen shows a sketch of this outfit.

Well, let's start.





My box looks like most of the Freaky fusion boxes.

There are electric blots on a black background all over the box.

On the upper left corner you find a hint that the Freaky Fusion DVD came out in 2014 - and so did the dolls.
On the right side you can see the Monster High logo and writing and at the bottom is a picture of me in my signature look, together with a sign that tells you that I am a "FUSION INSPIRED GHOULS" doll and my name.
On the left, there is a metal look heart symbol that says Freaky Fusion in different colours.





On the back you can again find the MH writing together with the signature scullette,
and under that again a picture of my signature look and, at the right, it tells my name again and then it is said:
"The fusion trend inspired me to dress as Toralei".

Then there again is the metal heart and a frame that has the same look, and in there it is said, what the Boovie is about in different languages.

Then, on the bottom, you get the usual firm infearmation.





Here is the left and the right side of the box. The left side is mainly plain and has a plastic window, the right side is black with electric bolts and has the Monster high name on it.





When you open up my box, you will find me pinned on the background like this together with a doll stand and a brush.

The background display itself shows part of a laboratory that is part of the boovie.





Stand and brush are the usual Monster High designed ones, just in yellow.





Well, and here I am, freed from the box.

Of course I will talk about every single piece I came with, as well as about my body.





Let's start with a headshot.

First: My head is the usual headsculpt, with normal ears at the side and all.

But I also have a headband with cat ears that have the light green colour of my skin and orange inside. The headband itself is black.

My eyebrows are black, too, I am wearing black eyeliner and orange eyeshadow and a dark green lipstick that matches my skin tone.

My eyes are like always without pupils, just white.





On this profile picture you can see me without the headband.

My normally half long black hair is cut to a short bob in Toralei manner, and there is also a huge orange streak on one side, with cat stripes painted on.





I come with an orange bracelet that has a little bell and some studs sculpted on and with a purse that is mainly black with orange cat design parts at the front.






I am wearing an assymetric sleeveless top made from white wet look material. On the right there is a silver fake zipper detail, and it also has an assymetric collar. One half is white and the other half checkered in black and orange.

Over the top, I am wearing an orange belt with three rows of pyramid studs.





Here is the back.

The top is closed with velcro and the belt can be opened at the back.

As you can see, it holds the cat tail too.





Here you can see the belt and the tail, they are different parts.





Here are my pants.

They are long, black and have a checkered pattern, mainly in silver, but there are also some small patches printed on checkered in orange with black.





My shoes are a pair of high heel peeptoe shoes with studs at the top and thew soles. At the front, they are open and have painted on orange details.





My body is the standard classic MH body with articulation at the shoulders, ellbows and wrists, hips and knees.

My ellbows and wrists can be pulled out carefully to make it easier to dress me.





Here you can see it from the back.

There you can find the number 154 4HF1 printed on and further Mattel infearmation molded in.





Well, and of todays blogspot!

Meow... I will fool around a little bit and maybe spy out Toralei herself and the rest of the werecat crew... its easy for me, because one of my Monster Powers is to read minds!

So I can find out what they thing about my Toralei look!




Goodbye for today,

have a screaming good weekend and a mindblown week!




💚😱💚

Scarah Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment