Saturday, March 30, 2019

Random Barbie Fashion Packs

Hello, Blogreaders,

today, I have an aching neck.
I can't sit at my Desktop PC for too long, and so todays blogspot just will show you a teeny-tiny part of my Fashion-Pack collection, randomly shown on random Barbie dolls I have.

I hope next week my neck will be fine again so I can stay a little bit longer here and again do a "normal" Blogspot with Clawdeen, who is working on more outfits.

At the moment, there are also big changes in my life, so I don't have as much time as generally in future for making outfits for my dolls (oops, Clawdeen of course does most of them) and for blogging, but I will try to hold the blog as long as there is still any interest.

So, for today, there are some Fashion fotos of Barbie dolls.

I hope you enjoy them,

Happy Weekend and great week,

💋💋💋

Calaminthe






These Hello Kittie Outfits are quite new.






These 5 had been outfits that came together with a collectors magazin in 2000.

It was from RBA Fabri and had different themes.
It seems it was a spanish magazin. Here in Germany it was called:

"Entdecke die Welt mit Barbie" (Explore the world with Barbie)






A single fashionpack on my first curvy fashionista and on my MTM Basketballer Halee.








Some random single outfit packs from around 2000.




Part of a fp with three different outfits in it.






Another old random fp worn by California Girl Summer.






Again part of an old 3-pack.






These are all fashions of different 3-packs. I tried how they would fit on Tall, Curvy and Petit dolls...






Another one of the old single outfit packs.





This is my Bridal Fashion collection. Sorry that it is so blurry.

Meanwhile there is another Ken doll in one of the glass frames (found years ago in Ikea and perfect for displaying Barbies.

My Ballerina Barbie doll is also there, just because she is wearing a white tutu...






A close-up of one of those dresses on my old Mattel Disney Belle.






Here is another one on a Teresa, together with a cute dressed Marissa Shelly doll.






More random old fp's. This time shot for a "green" themed week in one of my fp doll groups.






This one is new, and it is originally a Ken fp, but the package said Barbie. I think it looks awesome on my MTM Dancer "Jazz".






And here is the last one I have on photo so far, a Safari themed carreer outfit that is old as well, maybe from the early 2000's.

No comments:

Post a Comment