Saturday, April 13, 2019

New Spring Fashion And New Dolls

Hello Blogmonsters,


Welcome to a brand new weekly blogspot, here is Clawdeen Wolf!

Today, I want to show you the latest spring fashion I did. This time they are just four, so far, one more is in progress, but I don't know when I will be able to finish it.

Inh Calaminthes life, there are changes going on.
One of them is, that she now has a full time job, but this also means, that she doesn't have as much time as before to spend together with us dolls and make pictures, go outdoors or help me designing and making doll clothes (of course you may have guessed that I can't do them all alone 😉 )

Well, nevertheless, there is still a lot of stuff that can be posted.

Today, as I said, there will not just be some new outfits - sorry for not posting the sketches I did also, but there isn't so much time, maybe later on facebbook - but also I want to introduce the latest two members of Calaminthes doll household, two that will not be reviewed.





One of those - and our fb friends already know - is Rose.

She is a Made To Move Barbie doll with dark skin and long, brown ponytail.

She will not be reviewed because her new friend Emma made a long MTM review a short time ago which you can find here.

Emma came here two days after that review was posted.





The other new doll is Ginny Weasley, sister of Ron Weasley and friend of Harry Potter.

Ginny will not be reviewed because everything she wears and also her body is exactly the same as Hermione grangers of the same series, whose review you can find here.




Welcome, Rose and Ginny!





Well then!

Lets start with this years spring fashion, which I am prowd of, even though so far I didn't finish the five I wanted. The last one will be posted as an exclusive for the fans of my fb page later.

So, here is my new outfit for this spring.

I played around with pastel colours this year and made a yellow top and green-white checkered pants together with an offwhite lace chasuble.

As accessories, I have a pair of apricot coloured earrings and a long necklace.





For Cleo, I came up with a loose-fit shirt with 3/4 sleeves together with a skirt made of a white material with very light bisque flowes.

In her ears, she is wearing a pair of self-made white trancelucent bead earrings with rhinestones.





For Lorna McNessie, I made a skirt that is blue and white checkered together with a blue metallic top that has a scale pattern and looks like a verst at the bottom. Over it, Lorna is wearing a bisque velours cardigan with golden fake button details.





And here is the last finished spring outfit for today.

Marisol Coxi is wearing a very colourful new dress that speaks for itselves under a white bolero cardigan with pompom border at the bottom.





Well, and here is the little groupshot of us four.

And with this picture I want to end todays blogspot.

I hope you liked it and want to say goodbye for today!




Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,

💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment