Saturday, December 8, 2018

REVIEW: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley Mattel Dolls


Hello, there!


Do you know me?

I am Harry Potter - the chosen one, as some call me... Professor Snape, one of my Hogwarts teachers, has other names for me though...

My friends call me Harry.

And my best friends are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Hermione is already reviewed, her doll review you can find here:

Today, the blogspot is about Ron Weasley and me.




Before I start:

Yes, the Winter Giveaway is closed. It seems nobody had been interested in the Mc2 Doll.
But don't worry. She will find a new place. We are sure somebody will be interested in her, Calaminthe will sell her locally.

Maybe, that was the last giveaway of this blog though.
Calaminthe doesn't want to give away more of her Monster High dolls at the moment, and it seems you don't have much interest in other doll series, maybe.

Do you have interest in us?

No, we will not be given away, but you can still buy us in shops.

Well, let's start the reviews.

First, mine. I am:




HARRY POTTER
as in 
HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF ASCABAN


Here, still in my box.
The box is the same as Hermiones that is already reviewed.

Of course, on mine, you will find MY name and MY picture.





And on the boxes back you see how I look like wearing my cloak.

The rest of the box is the same.





So, here is how I am pinned on the background.
You will get me, my wand and my school cloak.





Here am I, freed from the box.
As my fans know, I was sorted into the house of Griffindor.





My right hand is shaped to hold my wand, the second hand has a neutral pose.

My wand is dark brown, looks like the one I have in the Movies and has a little handle so I can hold it more properly. 
Calaminthe prefered to have it fixed with a rubberband instead so I sure wouldn't loose it.





Here is a close-up of my face.

I am wearing black glasses without "glass".

My eyes are blue like in the movies and I have my signature scar under my bangs.

My hair is molded of plastic, it is dark brown - almost black, and short.





The glasses can be turned off, and here is how I look like without.





Ron and I both are wearing a grey sweater with printed on red and yellow stripes at the bottom and the top, the Griffindor colours. The tie that is part of our school uniform is also printed on, the collar is sewed on.





Our trousers are very dark grey - here they look not so dark because of the flashlight.





Ron and I both come with a pair of black laced shoes.





Um... here is how my bodys looks like, Rons as well.
We have articulation at the head, shoulders, ellbows, wrists, hips and knees.





And of course Ron and I have the same cloak which easily fits over the rest of our school uniform.

The cloaks are black, long, open at the front, have a Griffindor sticker and a hood.





Now to my friend Ron, here in the box.

His box has of course too a movie picture of himself at the front, and his name.





And a picture of the doll on the back.





Here you see how Ron looks like, complete with wand and cloak.





His wand is middle brown, also has a handle and looks like it is taped after we had this... um... little accident with his father's flying Ford Anglia...





And here is a close-up of Ron.

He has red molded hair, blue eyes and a grin that is so typical for him.

His eye colour is blue.





Well, end of reviews.

Here is one of two screenshots of Ron, Hermione and me in the nearby woods.
Calaminthe shot them in summer.





And here is a second one, which looks more like it would have been in the Forbidden Forest.




And now we are at the end of todays blogspot.

Have a magical weekend, a nice 2nd Advent and a great week.

Goodbye,

↯↯↯
Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment