Saturday, December 29, 2018

Last Post In 2018


Hello Blogmonsters,


here is Clawdeen Wolf with 2018s last blogspot!

Don't be afraid, of course there will be more next year!

Well, maybe you would like to know what we planned to do next year?
I can't tell you exactly, it depends on what we will be able to get, what I can work with and how much interest is still there.

We lost readers this year, but lateley, the numbers rise again, gladly, and that's a good reason to go on.

Are there going to be Giveaways?

Well.... also maybe. I think we won't do those as regulary as we did before, because the christmas giveaway didn't find your interest. 2 of my readers, though, can wait to get a little something in January (those two know whom I mean).

Okay, time to end everything for now with something I want to show you.

You can see it in the picture above:

I made myself a clawsome new Gala dress to celebrate the Boo Years Eve!






Here it is, from the back.

It is made of a golden paillette fabric which Calaminthe found and brought to me, and I fell in love with it at once! And knew what to sew out of it!





Here you have a look at the front.

Oh, I love this dress! It is so shiny and shimmering and bling-blingy!

To complete the look, I added a pair of long golden mesh gloves and purple rhinestone earrings (Calaminthe found the second one at least and gave it to me, yay!)


Well, with this look I really am looking forward to a nice 2019.

And for now, everything left is to wish you:

A fangtastic weekend,
a clawsome week,

and a 


🎆🎇🎈🎉

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

🎇💚💜💚🎇

Clawdeen Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment