Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry Christmas!


Hello, Ghouls, Mansters and Normies,


I am Cleo deNile.
And I know, its a tiny bit early, but this is the christmas blogspot.

We PROBABLY could be a little busy tomorrow and of course the days afterwards, so we thought we'll post a bit earlier then usually.

Mainly, this blogspot is all about christmas greetings from some of us dolls... I mean - all are greeting, but that would be a BIG blogspot, so we decided only to make pictues of a few. There are a lot of dolls here in Calaminthe's home, I can tell you.

Well, but before, I wanted to show you my early Christmas presents.





Calaminthe found and altered these cute golden earrings to match my christmas outfit this year!

They are Reindeer and she found those in MΓΌller and altered them just a tiny bit so I can wear those...
Deuce told me that Reindeer are like a nothern version of gazelles, kind of... Isi Dawndancer told me she would liked to have those earrings as well, but these are mine.





And Clawdeen made me this wonderful big mummy sleeping bag, so I have something comfy when travveling.

It has two sides, as you can see... a blue one...





And this golden one, which I think I prefer being on the outside!





As you can see, its really cozy and I am very looking forward to try it out on a future journey!

The crochet pajamas plus sleeping mask and shoes had been made by Clawdeen a while ago.




Well, but now to the Christmas pictures!





Here are Gigi Grant, Frankie Stein and Catrine de Mew,





and here are some of the huge Barbie crew living here as well, all in Tartan checkered festive clothes.
From the left to the right they are named:

Emma, Klara, Calaminthe and Peyton.





Also greeting are:

Mouscedes King, Ghoulia Yelps, Moanica D'kay, Rochelle Goyle and Jinafire Long!




A very merry Christmas also from all the others, and of course from Clawdeen,  and Calaminthe herself!
And me, Cleo!

Have a fangtastic Howliday,

for the Normies:

Have a fantastic joyful and peaceful Holiday.

We hope that you get everything you wish for and have a great time, however you celebrate it!




πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„




wish:

Calaminthe's Clawdeen and Fashiondoll Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment