Saturday, November 10, 2018

REVIEW: Hermione Granger Mattel Doll


Hello, Blogreaders,


My name is Hermione Granger.

If you have seen the Harry Potter Movies or read the books about him by J.K. Rowling, you know who I am.

I am one of the "Golden Trio", as some Harry Potter fans call us, the three main friends in the books and the movies.

Clawdeen Wolf of MH and Calaminthe asked me to do a Review about myself today, and this I will now do.

Mattel realized me together with some other HP book characters this year (2018), and you can find us in some stores and also in the internet.

The dolls are not expensive, and we are a Playline.

Sorry that there is a date in most of the pictures I now want to show you, Calaminthe forgot to blend it out, so you now know the date when she got me in her home.

Well, let's start, and who knows me, can guess that I want to describe myself as detailed as possible.




I am:

HERMIONE GRANGER 
as in
HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF ASCABAN


Here I am still in my box.

Front and side of the box are clear plastic you you can see the dolls inside.

At the right top corner there is a golden banner with my name on it and the Hogwarts school crest.

Lower on the box, you find a photograph of me as I look in the movie, played by Emma Watson.

At the bottom you will find a big banner that says "Harry Potter" and, behind it, a Hogwarts School silhouette as a cut-out from a magin newspaper design.





Here is the back of the box.

There is a Harry Potter Logo writing on top once again, together with a red Hogwarts crest, under it you will find some pictures and on the bottom some firm information.





The biggest picture shows me, again, this time as doll, with my name above.





The other pictures show the other dolls , or action figures, if you prefer, avalable in this line, together with their names and production numbers.

Those are, so far (and Calaminthe really hopes there will come out more):

Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Albus Dumbledore
Minerva McGonagall.

So far, Calaminthe brought home Harry, Ron and Professor McGonagall, and so you can be sure to get their reviews too some day.





Oh, btw: My production number you can find in the very bottom right corner of the boxes back.
It's FYM51.





When you open up the box, you will find me pinned on the background like this.

I come with my wand and my cloak.

there are no brushes and doll stands included to this playline.





Here is the picture of the background without me.

It's designed like a page of a Wizarding World newspaper, and on the top left corner you can find a circle with the new Wizarding World Logo.





Here I am, freed from the box.

I am 25,5 cm or 10 1/2 inches tall.





Here I am wearing my cloak.

The cloaks material is a bit stiff.
The cloak itself is black, open at the front with no closure and has a Griffindor Crest sticker on the left side (you can't see it so well on the picture, but on the one above).

Griffindor is, if you don't know, one of the four Hogwarts houses the students are sorted in, and I am part of it, as well as the other students you will find in this playline.






Here is the back of the cloak. as you can see, it has a hood which you can pull over my head.





Here is a close-up of my wand.

It is a light coloured little replica of the one I have in the movies and has a little ring at one side so I can hold it in my hands.

When you free me from the box, you will find it fixed in my hand with a translucent rubberband.
Calaminthe decided to not remove it, so I can't loose my wand as easily.





Here is my hair. It is long to the back, has bangs and nature look waves and has different colour streaks, like browns, blonds and ginger tones. It looks exactly like in the movies and is very soft.





My face is molded to look much like the actor who plays me in the movies, Emma Watson.
It has an open smile and some freckles on my nose and cheeks.

I ave thick brown eyebrows and also brown eyes.





Also I am wearing a grey sweater which is part of my Gryffindor school uniform.

It has a white sewn-on collar that would be a blouse in real life, a printed on red and yellow tie which are the colours of Gryffindor and also house coloured striped at the sweater neck and bottom.

It has velcro in the back.





The girls on Hogwarts all wear pleaded skirts like this one, made of stiff material and dark anthracite.

The skirt has also velcro to open it.





Also, the girls are wearing a pair of knee high grey socks. My shoes are black and have straps.





Here is once again what I come with:
Sweater, skirt, socks, cloak, shoes and wand.

Now to my body:





I have hands in two different positions, one to hold the wand and the other one open.





Here is a front picture of my body.

You can move my head, shoulders, ellbows, hands, hips and knees which makes me a very flexable doll or action figure.





Here is the body from the side.





And from the back.

Ginny Weasley will have the same body.




Well, I am ready, this is the end of todays review and blogspot.


I hope you will have a magical weekend and a great week,




👋

Goodbye for today,

Hermione Granger

No comments:

Post a Comment