Saturday, December 15, 2018

New Christmas Fashion


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


I am Clawdeen Wolf, and I have brand boo Christmas fashions for my Monster High friends, all self made, again.

Would you like to see what I came up with, and for whom this year?

Here we go:





Here is Ghoulia Yelps in her Christmas fashion.

For her, I made a top and skirt combination from white polka dotted material. The dots are green and red, and so I thought its both perfect for Ghoulia and for the Howlidays.

The collar has red bordering, and so has the bottom of the skirt, and it also has a layer of translucent red material, and to make it even more festive, I glued on silver stars all over the border.

As accessories, Ghoulia wears white and silver bead earrings and a pointsettia ornament headband.





Chinese dragoness Jinafire Long has a combination in dark red with golden heart pattern.
Of course she created hers herfelf.

The top has a golden border from the top to the bottom which looks like a closure, and golden mesh material border around the bottom.

Her skirt also has a layer of the golden mesh material.

In her ears she is wearing self made earrings, made from little golden fir cones she saved from an old christmas ornament.





For Moanica D'Kay, I made a circle skirt and a top from bright green fabric hat has a golden floral pattern.
It's only decoration is a corset lacing made from golden bead ribbon.

Her earrings are more oval but perfectly fit the colours of the dress.





Catrine de Mew also has a cute combination of top and skirt.

Mainly, it is made from a blue fabric with little snow flakes which I used before for a fall dress for Abbey.

To give it a more festive look, I glued on tiny white rhinestones at the front of the top.

The skirt instead got a second layer OVER the blue fabric, made of fine white tull with silver glitter sprinkles. It has a white bordering at the bottom.

Catrine is wearing a pair of christmas tree earrings.





For Frankie Stein, I found a nice christmassy checkered material in dark red and dark green with golden stars all over.
I meant it for Lorna McNessie first, but the colours suited Frankie better.

The top hs a golden collar, and the combination is belted with golden present ribbon material. I glued on some little green and red rhinestones there, so it matches with the clawsome Christmas earrings Calaminthe found, together with others, in Mรผller.

I just altered them a bit to fit Frankies ears.





Well, this is the last of this years Christmas fashion I finished.

It is for Gigi Grant.

Her combination is made from dark blue material with golden sprinkles.

The top is without extras, but the skirt has glued on golden star paillettes, and she is wearing a big belt made of a border I found last year at my local fabric store. It has fangtastic bead decoration at the bottom, and when I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for oriental styles, like Gigi and Cleo love to wear.

Gigi doesn't have earrings, but instead she is wearing a big golden bow in the ponytail.




Well, and that is all for today.

My plan had been to create two more this year, but I was a bit late and so instead I started on winter fashion now, it is about time.

Have a fangtastic third advent weekend and a clawsome week.

Bye for now,




๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment