Saturday, September 1, 2018

Fall Jeans Fashion 2018


Hi Blogmonsters,


Here is Clawdeen Wolf with another weekly blogspot.

Its time for this years fall collection.
It wasn't easy to do one, because there is nobody of my friends and family who wouldn't have fall fashion, meanwhile.

Nevertheless, I wanted to do at least five new fall outfits, and so I thought about a motto this year, or a theme, if you want, for my collection.

This year, its all about Jeans.

I didn't do complete outfits for everybody, as you will see, but two of my friends at least got part of new outfits.





And Venus McFlytrap is one of those two. 
Some years ago, I got some gore-geous outfits made by Starlight Sora, and Venus grabbed the leggings she is wearing on the picture and a cute little Jeans-Jacket.

I designed a simple black top for under that jacket.

Sadly, the jacket didn't fit Venus any longer, because the sleeves were designed very tightly, and since Venus doesn't have pull-off-and-on-hands any longer, I decided to do a new Jeans-Jacket instead.

And here it is, a jacket without collar, a little too big, and with silver fake-zipper detail at the front.





So... what happened with the Jeans-Jacket Starlight Sora designed?

Venus couldn't wear it any longer, and so she gave it to Mouscedes King.

But the daughter of the rat king didn't have an outfit to go with the jacket, and I designed a new one for her.

So, under her cute, white brimmed jeans-jacket, Mouscedes now is wearing a pink striped top, and since she is an upper class ghoul, I made classic grey linnen trousers and added some silverish leaf-shaped earrings.

I really like how it came out alltogether.





Well, here is my own jeans-look.

I made a pair of skinny jeans for myself together with a comfy sweater, upcycled from purple t-shirt material with mandala pattern, added a big golden belt with a crescent moon hangar and completed my 2018 fall look with golden star earrings.





Cleo had a jeans combo with purple top before, but the jeans didn't fit any longer and weren't sewn properly, and she also didn't like the old top she got, so for her I made something new, but in the same colour combination.

She has a new pair of dark blue jeans, and since Cleo isn't so much the ordinary-jeans-type-of-ghoul, I glued on a bit of glam at the legs - some tiny golden studs detail at the bottom.

The sweater is asymetric at the bottom, and on the top, I glued on some more golden studs (in triangle shape) and some green rhinestones.
The design should look a bit like ancient egypt collar pieces.

Of course Cleo got a new pair of earrings as well, made from golden and purple beads.





Here comes Draculaura.

For her, I came up with a simple blue sweater and a blue jeans skirt without detail.

I pimped the combo with metallic, shimmering leggings, a blue-silver necklace and some bead earrings of the same colour and topped the outfit with a huge, silver bow for her hair.





Last but not least, Frankie got a jeans outfit as well.

Her skinny blue jeans have a little bit different tone at each leg. This was a coincidence, but I liked the effect when I saw it.

Also, I finished a bright red pullover for her from downcycled pullover material and added a black and a white stripe around the breast.

To complete Frankies outfit, she got a pair of red star bead earrings.





So, at the end, I worked on six fall outfits instead of just five as usually, and this is why our group shot is a tiny bit crowded.

Enjoy once again the 2018 fall Jeans collection, from the left to the right:
Mouscedes King, me (Clawdeen), Cleo deNile, Draculaura, Frankie Stein and Venus McFlytrap.

I hope you liked the latest ideas I came up with.

I decided that for this year, the fall collection is done.
I will start working on some new Halloween outfits instead now. I have some clawsome ideas and also material, but those will need time.

Maybe I will show them to you as single outfits at the end, becauuse I am not sure what I want to do is finished in just one evening.
Plus, Calaminthe begged me to help her doing other texttile projects as well, and so I will not be so fast anymore in the future.

INstead, I maybe plan making more detail pictures of each future outfits I do.

Also, there are still some reviews to be done and a lot of Ghoul Specials too, and giveaways.

We will see what future brings.

For now, we are at the end of todays blogspot, and its time to say goodbye.




A fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,
wishes




💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf





2 comments:

  1. Wow! These fashions are fangtastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Let's say: I get better meanwhile because it is so much fun creating them and bringing them to life...

    ReplyDelete