Sunday, September 9, 2018

REVIEW: Ghoul Sports Spectra Vondergeist


Helloooo out there, fans of Monster High!


It's me today doing the weekly blogspot, and I am Spectra Vondergeist.

Today I want to introduce to you the latest look I chose for myself.

If you know a little bit about myself, it is clear that I love gossip, news and also a bit of detective news. But did you know that I am a sporty ghost, too?

I really love to play tennis.
And now I have got gore-geous fashion for it!

Let me show you today!




I am:

GHOUL SPORTS SPECTRA VONDERGEIST


Here you find me in the box I came in. The box has a clear plastic window at the left side, the basic box is mainly black with blue ornaments.

ON the right side you find the Monster High crest and the logo with writing and scullette.

Then, there is an artwork that matches my latest look, my name and a crest with a tennis ball which has a face.

Also, in the lower right corner, there is a hint that I am for age 6 children and up.





At the left, the window side, the main pattern continues, and there is a MH crest as well.





The opposite side has the MH writing again, but without the scullette.





Well, here is the back of the front.

IT is mainly black as well with spiderweb designs, some hints and infearmation and more artwork.





At the top, there is said "At Monster High, the spirit of competition haunts our athletic teams." in different languages, directly under the headline writing.





And here are the artworks.

There is a big full body artwork of myself, a blue "card" which has the MH name again, the crest, my name and the name of the doll series.

Under it, you find three more "cards". One is hidden under the others, I guess there is my picture on it.The other two show artworks of Clawdeen wolf and Toralei Stripe, which also had been part of this series.

Usually, the box designers prefer to show little photographs of the dolls instead, but here there are the cutest artworks.


At the bottom you will find the usual firm infearmation.





Well, after so many pictures of the box, it is about time to show you what you will find INSIDE, isn't it?

Here you can see it: Of course you will find me, but there are a lot of accessories also, since I am one of the classic dolls.

Here you see how everything including me is pinned on the background display, which you can pull out of the box without damaging it.

The background itselves is mainly blue with a little bit black, white and yellow, and it shows a tennis court and some cheerring monsters.





here are some of the things you will find inside:

A black doll stand in three pieces, a Scullette brush, also black and a doll diarie.

This is normal for the older series. Sadly, they gave up continuing this in the reboot series.





Here you have a look at the inside of the diary which is written in several languages, the other side of the brush and the built-up stand.

Its very easy to clip the parts together, and you could clip the doll into the plastic holder at the top.
But after a while, the material can get weak and the clip-in part easily breaks.





Okay, now lets have a closer look at me!

On this picture, you see me together with everything else I came, a tennis rack in a tennis bag and the ball.





Accessories first.

There is a white and yellow tennis rack that has the shape of the MH scullette, and there is a black MH logo printed on, one of the details that made the old series so great.

Also you will find a neon yellow tennis bag, also in scullette shape, translucent and with a chain for me to hold it, and a yellow ball.





You easily can place the racket into its bag and close it.

Sadly, the ball doesn't fit in. I wish they would have made a hole there too, or such, because of course the tiny ball easily gets lost.





The yellow ball itselves has a little monster face and it doesn't look happy about being hit through the air, it seems *giggles*.





The rack has a handle so I can hold it in my hands.





Now, let's have a look at myself.

My hair is purple and styled in a high, a little bit sideparts ponytail, which is curled up and sprayed.




Over it, I am wearing a visor, as all my accessories neon yellow and translucent. There is a chain relief on it, too.





Here is my face-up without the visor.

As you can see, my skin is ghostly white. Sadly, the skin colour of my earlier self (Picture Day) got darker with the time. I don't know if that is the material or if one can clean it up, maybe.

My eyes are different then of most of the other ghouls at monster high.

My iris is blue, and where you may have white, mine are purple. I also have purple eyebrows.

I am wearing a pink eyeshadow with bright yellow highlighter, and my lipstick has a fuchsia tone.





Sadly too, there is a neon yellow stain on my forehead - I am not sure if you can see it, which is caused by the visor I am wearing. It seems that the visors material fades into my perfect white skin! Meh.





Well, here is my tennis dress and the other accessories.

The dress is mainly white with fuchsia coloured chain pattern, but has an assymetric black mesh part at the top which is frilled out at the bottom.
Also, there is a neon yellow plastic ribbon over it and a Monster High crest.

The wide skirt part also has frilled out fake-pettycoat details from black and yellow tull.

Over it, I am wearing a neon yellow chain belt and two matching bracelets, the same colour.





My tennis shoes are of course white and have yellow soles.

There is a white molded on sock part at the top, and many chain detail on the rest of the shoes.





Here you can see everything I come with on one picture, and you can see it is much:
Stand, brush, diary, racket with bag, ball, dress, shoes, belt, bracelets and visor.





Since my picture day self never has been reviewed completeley, I allow you to have a look at my body.

As you can see, it is the standart classic MH body, completeley white.

My lower arms and hands and my lower legs fade to completeley translucent. Well, I am a ghost.





I don't want to let you go today without showing you some more pictures of my Ghoul Sports self. I really love this look.





Here Calaminthe played around with her Photo Lab app on her smartphone. I love how it turned out. Ghostly, isn't it?






Well, I guess its enough for today, and so I want to say goodbye to you all, and thank you for watching and reading.




Have a spooky Sunday and a haunted week,


👻👀💜

Spectra Vondergeist

No comments:

Post a Comment