Saturday, September 15, 2018

GHOUL SPECIAL: Jinafire Long


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Here is Cleo deNile with a weekly blogspot.

It is a while ago that we made a ghoul special, but now its time again to do one.






Well, we have some little changes though.

Until now, we loved to show posters of the ones we interview in the background.
So - why don't we have one today?

Those posters had been from the german MH Magazine which isn't avalable anymore, and there are copyrights on both the pictures and the dolls too.
So, if we will post background pictures in future, it will be neutral backgrounds, like this one.

Okay, let's start with the ghoul special now.

Today our special guest is:




JINAFIRE LONG!


Hello, Jina!

Hello, Cleo, hello, Monsters out there!





Jinafire, would you please tell us a bit about you, before you show us your warderobe?

Sure!
Well, I am the daughter of the Chinese Dragon. I am 1500 scales old and have seven older brothers. So, I have developed a strong will, but also a calm attitude.

I am a fashion designer and love to work with metal. I use my firebreathing ability to make metalwork sculptures. As Clawdeen Wolf, I also love designing clothes.

My beast friends are Clawdeen Wolf and Skelita Calaveras.

Thank you very much, Jinafire.

Now, as usually, lets start have a look at your clothes, please!






Yes, and with old pictures as well.

Well, I came here wearing my NEW SCAREMESTER clothes, all designed by myself, and as you can see, I still like to wear them today.





This is my beachwear. The swimsuit is crocheted, dark green and dark red at the top part, and I wear a golden wrap and a paper umbrella when I walk at the beach.





This is my cozy pajamas, also crocheted. IT's a shorty in light green and salmon, and I have a green felt sleeping mask and loose green socks.





Well, here is the first summer dress I designed and crocheted for myself. It is dark red again, a one-shoulder piece with a rainbow coloured tull sleeve. On my arm I am wearing a green bracelet, made by Skelita, when she still lived here.





Here is my favourite dress, and it is a party look.

This dress is made of red and gold satin material with chinese phoenixes pattern. It is a simple tube dress, just a bit longer at one side, with sewed-on tube sleeves. To make it more fitting, I wrapped a red ribbon around it several times. The ribbon is also accessorized with a wooden chinese lucky charm.






Well, here is the christmas dress with hat Clawdeen crocheted for me. Mine is green.





This is my very favourite chrochet dress. I made a shimmering golden pailette top together with a green and brown camouflage skirt.





Also an outfit I really like is my spring dress with cardigan. The rose pattern cardigan and the black and golden dress originally had been one frabric, but I decided to let it look as if it would be different ones.





Here is my sports wear. It is good to know the martial arts when you have seven brothers!





My winter clothing. I am wearing green metallic scale design leggings together with a black pullover, and as accessories I crocheted a red scarf and a red hat that has a black top.





This is my dress for Olper Schützenfest.

You know, I love green, and since on Schützenfest everything seems to be green and white, I designed a white dress for myself with hole design and a short sleeved little bolero cardigan in green.

Also, I have a green and white striped bracelet. Skelita showed Clawdeen and me how to do them.





Well, here is my fall fashion.

I have a skirt in green and yellow with orange too (not visible on this pic) together with an orange panne velvet pullover.





And the last outfit I can show you today is my easter fashion. Since Clawdeen usually uses the tapefittyv patterns to design them, I did mine that way too to fit in the crew.

To stand out, I decided my top, skirt and ears to be all white. The skirt has a wonderful flower embroidery.





Wow, thank you to showing us all these!
There are some amongst them I really like too.

Thank you very much!

Well, it's about time to say goodbye and wish a majestic weekend and a royal week!


Bye for now,

💖💝💖
Cleo deNile

and


zàijiàn,

💛💚💛
Jinafire Long



No comments:

Post a Comment