Saturday, May 27, 2017

Summer 2017 Third Wave And Two New Minis


Hello Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen Wolf here with the weekly blogspot.

Its time for this werewolf to come out of her hiding-hole again and show you the rest of my latest summer collection.

I have once more four brand boo designed dresses to show to you and also two more Minis.


I am again a little late with uploading the spot, sorry, but sometimes on Saturdays there are other things to do.
Well, lets start this.



Here is the meanwhile 7th summer outfit I designed for myself.
 I am not one who just thinks of herself normally, but I also don't want to be in the same fashion every time you see me in the blog, so here it is:

My own brand boo floral pattern dress with neon green shoulder straps and accents.
I also wear again a boo pair of earrings.



Then I finished a boo dress for our biggest friend Gooliope Jellington. So far she just had upcycled old Barbie-and-Ken pieces for summer, and so I decided to give her a boo set.

Its a berry blouse with polka dots with a wide piece of orange checkered material in the middle together with a wide, white skirt. I really like this fashion on her. She is accesorized with a pair of classic pearl earrings.



Nefera deNile wasn't happy anymore with the old crochet summer fashion I once made for her and ordered a boo dress for herself as well - it is simply turquise with yellow ribbon on the front and she wears two boo bracelets, one of those for her upper arm.



Last dress for today - yes, this time there are just four more - belongs to Spectra Vondergeist.
For her I made a purple jersey dress with checkered ruffles on top and bottom together with two long chain and ball earrings.



Here is the group shot.
From the left to the right there is again Nefera, Spectra, me, Gooliope and also Frankie Stein who wears a newer version of a very old outfit I made for her a while ago. She wanted to keep the red and silver crochet pullover and I added a blue jeans skirt to go with it.



Here is one of two more Monster High Minis who now live with us.

It is:
Candy Ghouls Twyla.
Twyla is common and has glittery turquise hair, a blue T-Shirt with purple cotton candy motive, a purple belt and a turquise skirt. She is wearing black shoes.



The second one is Geek Shriek Rochelle.

She is a Fangtastic Find, wears huge grey glasses with Fleurs de Lys motive in the corners together with a black skirt that has the same pattern and also a pair of suspenders together with a white blouse with collar.
She also has a black hairband in her pink and turquise hair.
Oh yes - she is also wearing a pair of black shoes.



There had been a howliday on Thursday and so I did a little walk in my boo dress.
Calaminthe made this picture of me resting in a cut down tree with huge hole.
I think this treehole looks like a piece of art...

Well, we are now at the end of todays blogspot.

No plan what I am going to blog next weekend.
I am working on more clothes but am also a little bit lame at the moment, so I guess it won`t be new fashion.
I guess I'll surprise you then.

Well, until then I hope you will have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week.

Byebye

💋💚💛💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment