Saturday, September 22, 2018

REVIEW: Monstreous Rivals Draculaura


Hi all you ghouls and mansters out there!


I am Draculaura, and its review time again!

Today I want to present this look to you.

You will not get me as a single doll, because I am a part of the 




WELCOME TO THE MONSTER HIGH MONSTREOUS RIVALS BOX


See? Moanica D'Kay is part two of the double.

Here we are both still together in the box.

Here is a small review of the box.
Mainly it is pink and glittery, with the MH headline and logo at the right side, a "Welcome To The Monster High" banner and some ballons, the hint of the 2016 Boovie at one corner and some photobooth pictures of Moanica and me at the left.





At the back of the box you will find a big photo of Moanica and myself at the same festive party background, a picture of the school and a little bit story about what the DVD is about.





One side of the box is clear. At the other there are three more pictures of Moanica and myself plus again the MH logo.





Underneath the box you will find the small instruction that you are able to pull out and push back in the hand and ellbow joints of us dolls, together with firm infearmation.





Here you can see us two still pinned on the background display.

You will find a black scullette brush as part of us, which is really nice, but no doll stands and no diaries which had been part of earlier doll lines.





Well here are Monica and I together, freed from the display.

From now on the review will concentrate on me.

Moanica had a single version too which is identical to this one.
You will find her review by clicking on THIS LINK.





I really like this look. I don't know why, but it is not part of the 2016 MH boovie.

Mainly I am the vampire you know, with pale pink skin, black and pink hair and the signature heart on my cheek.





On this picture and on the one above you can see that my hair is styled to a ponytail that is a little bit on the right side. My bangs too are combed to this side and sprayed down.





I am wearing smooth blue eye shadow and grey khajal. My lips are hot pink.





This picture is about my accessories.

I come with a pink little purse that has the shape of a vampire mouth with fangs and a bat handle at the top.

You also can see that I have earrings with hearts motive and a batwinged heart bracelet and belt, all in light blue.





The dress I wear has a mesh collar part and is sleeveless.

The main dress is pink with a pattern of black flying bats that are outlined with blue. I really love it!





Todays last picture shows my boots. They are high and black and have bat motive details. I really love to have these!




And now it's time to say goodbye.

I hope you liked the little review. Moanica won't be happy not to be reviewed again in detail, but duh! She is not my beastie. The pack is called MONSTREOUS RIVALS for a reason, you know.

So,

have a vamptastic weekend and a fangtastic week,




💗💕💓

Draculaura

2 comments:

  1. I love Draculaura's outfit! This set was in my wishlist mostly for the outfits, but I was lucky to find the single Moanica for a good price and I like all of her, not just the clothes! I wish they hadn't changed Draculaura's sculpt. If not for the smile, this would have been a perfect doll for me. How do you feel about her reboot face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt bad about it the moment I saw it first, but then it grew to me and meanwhile I really love her new face much better. The smile is so much more Draculaura, I think, and the new bodies (the fully articulated ones mostly) are so great! I know most people think different about it. I really liked the old versions too, I collected them since I found them first in the stores (my first one had been Dawn Of The Dance Ghoulia but I gave her away later but only saved her clothes for Basic Ghoulia which I bought soon afterwards). I can not reason why I like the new ones better meanwhile, and the new movies also... I just do.

      Delete