Saturday, March 25, 2017

Slo Mo Special


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Here is Cleo deNile with the weekly blogspot.

Today it is time for another Ghoul Special post - this time its one of our rare Manster Specials though. For those who is new to the blog: The Ghoul or Manster specials are blogged from time to time and then one of us shows his warderobe.

The poster is up and one of those you see behind our pink couch is todays special guest.



Welcome to Sloman Mortavitch, called "Slo Mo" by his friends.
As my beastie Ghoulia whose crush Slo Mo is, he only speaks Zombie.

Good that I have learned to understand Zombie quite well.
For you, Slo Mo's speach will be translated of course.



So, Slo Mo, please tell us a little bit of you before we can have a look in your closet.

Well, you told a little bit already, Cleo. My crush is Ghoulia Yelps. Though I wish I could be as clever as she is I meanwhile know that she likes me how I am.

My freaky flaw is that I must have all the facts before I make any descisions. This may be one reason for my nickname.

But I also have good sites, of course. I am very good at maths, a champion at chess and co-captain of the MH casketball team.

And this is the truth! Nobody can beat this manster in chess - Ghoulia told me not even she!

Okay then, Slo Mo, I know you want to hang out with Ghoulia after this, so let's have a look at your warderobe.



Okay. Well, this is my "Ghoul Spirit" outfit: a purple MH logo T-Shirt, dark blue shorts and black boots. This is what I had when I came here first.



This is what I am wearing today: Its my spring clothing. It wasn't the first outfit Clawdeen made for me but it is one of my favourite ones.

The Sweater sais "spring" but the T-Shirt marker Clawdeen used faded out at the same second as she wrote onto the fabric. I like the effect though because it makes the sweater more zombie-ish, I think. I also like the checkered pants.



The first outfit Clawdeen made for me had been this one, a crochet short sleeved pullover with blue "camouflage" look and khaki pants.
Its one of my summer looks.



Um, this is my sleep wear, also chrocheted.
Its a grey shirt and grey-purple striped pants together with black slippers and sleeping mask.



Here is my second summer outfit, a pair of jeans bermudas together with a plain sleeveless black top.



For the beach, I have this khaki and purple patterned boxers and a purple towel.



My christmas outfit. Clawdeen made the same one for every manster with changing colours for hat and top - mine is in my favourite colour purple.



This is my party and gala outfit.

The purple pailette material blazer has a black collar and I wear a T-Shirt without sleeves together with it which has a high collar and sewn-on bow-tie.

The pants are black and from panne velvet.



For winter I have a dark purple crochet pullover together with purple and blue pepita pants. As accessories there are pipe cleaner ear warmers and a purple scarf.



In fall I wear something without purple - a grey striped sweater and grey linnen pants.



This is my fashion for "Schützenfest" in Olpe - the typical cap is called "Schützenkappe" and every normie and soon manster as well in Olpe wears it when its time for it.

To go with it, Clawdeen made a funny t-Shirt in white with green motive and green and white vichy chekered pants.

And this is all - more I don't have so far.



Well, I guess thats not bad though for a manster, Slo Mo!
Thank you for showing us and for the little interview.

No act. Ghoulia asked me to do it and then of course it was a pleasure.

And now we are at the end of todays blogspot and its time to say goodbye.

I wish you a majestic weekend and a royal week,

💝💋💝 Cleo deNile


Goodbye to you also!

Sloman Mortavitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment