Saturday, September 10, 2016

REVIEW: Ghoul's Beast Pet Cleo DeNile


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,



its me again, Cleo DeNile, to do the Saturday blogspot.

On Thursday I promised you it would be time for some changes in my unlife.
I mean - I am always perfect, but sometimes changes are good. Without those, a more then 4000 years lasting unlife could be kind of boring.
SOME things, though, I would never like to change.

This time I changed three things:

I decided to have a complete boo look
I decided to be healthier
I also decided to have a boo pet beast.



So may I introduce to you my boo royal self:

Ghoul's Beast Pet Cleo De Nile

still boxed. The boxes front shows a loveley artwork of myself and my pet, the Monster High logo, my name and the name of the doll series.



The back shows the same artwork, a "How Do You Boo" quick bio, a picture of Lagoona and her beast pet which is also avalable in this line and some more information.



Here is the box display. It is red and black striped with a scratching tree, some pets items, a big bone sign with yellow paws on it  and a white and yellow coffin shaped frame.

As you can now see, again this MH series doesn't come with a stand, a brush or a diary.



Here am I - deboxed.

My hair now has again the classic egypt haircut, long, black and with golden blonde streaks and with bangs.
Also on the picture is my new beast pet which is an egypt mau cat. Isn't he cute?



I didn't decide on a name yet.

But I decided he should of course have royal jewellery - a big collar with eye motive and scarab hangar.
Also he has a golden food bowl with some hieroglyph motives.

The cat is grey overall with white face, black nose, bright nile blue eyes as I have myself, a horus eye mark on the right eye, black whiskers and fangs.



His back and his tail have some dark grey spots.



And on his forehead you can find three dark grey stripes.

As you can see you can remove his collar in case you want him without or maybe think of making some more jewellery for him yourself.



Now back to my royal self.

My eyes are now bigger and also the nile blue colour is much brighter, I have silver eyeshadow, of course my diamond on the cheekbone and burgundy red lipstick.



Here you can see the difference of my new and one of my oldest selves on my left.



I have a boo dress - with one golden shoulder strap that wraps around the whole dress to the bottom. The dress is mainly turquise with blue, golden, purple and black pattern that shows some ancient egypt cats - in fact, Bastets. At the top and the bottom it also has a golden bordering.

My only jewellery this time is a big golden bracelet with egypt ornaments.



And aren't these the most majestic shoes ever?

They are golden and have cat eyes and ears at the front and Bastet heels at the back.



I changed my body look too and decided to have you one look onto my royal self.

Clawdeen described how the arms are wider, the body is shorter, the legs are longer and so on already.

The main change though is that now I wear my mummy wraps permanentley.
I wear them on my left arm, my right leg, my neck and all over my torso.

They have the same tone as my skin, just that they have a very, very decent golden shimmer.

On the right you can see the body of my old Boo York self which also had a lighter skintone.


Well, and here we are at the end of todays blogspot and I hope you liked it.

I hope you will have a majestic week,

<3 Cleo De Nile











No comments:

Post a Comment